The Trial part 3

Sonia's P.O.V

"Hajime... do you have anything to say??" byakuya said. "ITS NOT ME! I SWEAR! SHES JUST-" Hajime screamed. "I don't know about you all but I think Hajime is lookin' a little suspicious" Akane said.  "Calm down Akane" Mahiru said "We don't want to start pointing fingers yet"

"B-but does Hajime have any proof?" Mikan asked. "No, but neither does Sonia. And she's still a suspect"  Fuyuhiko said. "yeah, she could have set all this up so we'd think that it is Hajime!" Ibuki yelled.

Peko sighed "Are you forgetting about what I said earlier? Sonia probably knows who the killer is, but you aren't even giving her a chance to talk." Peko said.

The students looked at Sonia. She had nothing to say again. Sonia gulped "Chiaki saved my life." she said.

Nothing else came out of her mouth. She didn't know what else to say.. she knew who the killer was. But how is she supposed to tell everyone?

"She probably has nothing to say because she is the killer! I knew it!!!" Hiyoko yelled. "JUST LISTEN GODDAMMIT!" Sonia screamed.
"IT WAS HAJIME!" "HAJIME IS THE KILLER! HE TRIED TO STAB ME WITH THE GLASS BUT CHIAKI SAVED ME! SHE PROTECTED ME!! AND HE STABBED HER INSTEAD OF ME!!!" Sonia screamed all at once.

Sonia explained everything, she brought up what happened between Her and Hajime before. She explained that she didnt mean to get herself in the situation. She just wanted to help her friend.

"This was never meant to happen to Chiaki." Sonia cried. "And you know what, part of me thinks that its my fault." She whispered. "Even if it was though, I refuse to die knowing that I never told Chiaki that she had the courage to save one of us! she loved all of us so much... out of all the people who could have died. why did it have to be her? she was wonderful."

All of a sudden, 4 large screens on each side of the room turned on and showed a symbol of the hopes peak high school.  Quickly, all of the students went over to look at the screen closest too them. everyone was panicking. Noone probably had a clue that the screens were even there? but a voice of what seemed to be a girl.. around the students age.. spoke up on the speaker: "Testing!!!~~ Testing~~!" she said. "Oh my! by the look on everyones faces you guys seem like you can hear me well.. upupupu~!" she giggled. "Anyway... wow!!! that was soo heartwarming!! I think I might just cry a little~!"

ok so this chapter kinda sucked sorry (in my opinion) and it was kinda short sorry! but this fanfic is getting closer and closer to its end (sadly :,( ) so its kinda hard to wrap things up lol.
Anyway, Thank you for reading! Updating soon!