Princess Peach

Third Person P.O.V

(this is the last chapter so it might be a little long)

Sonia was confused because she didn't know how she was healed, or how she was alive, but she ran towards Chiaki anyway, she hugged her tightly, while yelling "You are here!" happily. She even started crying a little.  

After a bit Sonia began to ask the questions that made her confused "How did you end up making it out alive? how are you healed?" She asked. "Well.. the truth is, i've been in my program this whole time.. but don't worry! it was mostly for safety reasons because I knew that this might happen...." Chiaki said. 

"But How did you know that we would have this trial? and that Junko would show up?" One of the other students asked. 

"Oh, well monomi and I talked. After she told me about it I decided to make the program.." Chiaki said. 

Sonia laughed "I'm just glad that you are safe!!!!"  Sonia said. "So now that you are here Chiaki, can you tell us who killed yo-... well... technically killed your other self while you were in your program?" fuyuhiko asked.

"It was me." Hajime said. "Sonia was correct, I tried to kill her first but... it ended up being Chiaki." He said quietly. "Why? why would you try to kill Sonia? what did she do?" ibuki asked. "Nothing. It was mostly......selfish reasons." Hajime said quietly. 

"Wait, so since Hajime tried to kill someone what are we gonna do with him now?.. I mean I don't think it would be safe to have a killer wandering around on our school trip-" Hiyoko asked.  "Yes! normally we would execute the killer, but since Hajime didn't actually kill someone, he will be sent home from the school trip." Junko said on the speakers. 

"Wait but then he will kill someone when he gets home!!!" Mikan yelled. "Psh! you idiot! he had a motive while he was plotting to kill Sonia! and plus, if Hajime does end up killing someone when he gets back home, it wont be very slick, because he is very bad at it! coming from an expert!" Junko laughed. 

"HEYYYY!!! wait... did you 'say coming from an exper-' " Monokuma interrupted "This has to be the most boring trial I have ever seen!! THESE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS!!" He yelled. "All of the students are exused! including monomi!" Junko yelled. "You can all continue your school trip! unless one of you plans to kill another... Then monokuma and I will be visiting once more!" She said. 

"Oh yeah and Hajime! don't forget to pack yo shit B)" Junko laughed. 

Hajime grunted. He didn't think this was how it was going to end. He regretted a lot of his actions. He didn't know if he should apologize to Sonia... and Chiaki. Maybe it would be best if he just went home without saying a word to anyone. Or maybe... he could- 

....

The students went to their rooms. Sonia decided to visit Chiakis room. "Hey.. uhm-" Sonia began to say. "Now that I can actually talk to you in person, do you want to play a video game to celebrate!" Sonia said while giggling. "OF COURSE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'D LOVE TOO!" Chiaki yelled. She was very passionate about her video games. 

Sonia sat down next to her, they decided to play Mario kart. While they were deciding on what they want their characters to be, Chiaki yelled "Im gonna be mario!" She said happily. Sonia looked at her. "If that's the case, then I will play as..." Sonia was flipping through the characters.

"You should be princess peach, shes a princess, like you.. and i'm playing as mario... so we can kinda match." Chiaki said while giggling akwardly. "hm? how do they match?" Sonia knew nothing about video games. Chiaki blushed "OH uh... nothing! just pick the one you want!" Chiaki said. 

"Then Princess Peach it is!" Sonia laughed. 

...

After the first round, Chiaki got first place, Sonia got 9th... "BAHA YOU GOT 9TH PLACE!" She giggled. "The controls are confusing!!!" Sonia said.

"Hey Chiaki? you didn't happen to see when you were in your program... when I held hands, with you're other self?" Sonia asked. "Yeah I saw,, I wish that was my real self because it really meant a lot to me!" Chiaki said. "Really?" Sonia asked. "Yeah! in fact it would be nice if we could do it now!" Chiaki slowly grabbed her hand and looked at Sonia to see her reaction, she was smiling so that gave her a hint that she was ok with it. 

Chiaki held up Sonias hand and kissed it, Sonia was obviously flushed. "Isn't that what they do when you are a princess?" Chiaki asked. "Yeah... well mostly to the queens.." Sonia said. "Well you are a queen so it makes sense!" Chiaki said. Sonia giggled "Wow you are a lot more... how do I say it.. less quiet? not in a bad way." Sonia said. "Yeah.. I feel a little more comfortable now that whatever I say and do to you actually comes from myself." Chiaki said. Sonia smiled with Chiaki. 

With the weird thought about the whole situation with Junko and Monokuma.. and that there was so many unanswered questions.. Sonia and Chiaki were happy on the island. And most likely wouldn't have to worry about any weird things happening again.

PRINCESS PEACH (a sonia x chiaki fanfiction) IS OVER (part 1 at least) the posibilty of a part two exists, I will make an announcment when Part 2 is in the making when I figure out if im going to make one or not.

this was so fun to make :') this really felt like a journey to me, thank you for all the support and i might make a part 2 to go with this, thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed it :)

(i apologize for any typos in this novel i am a pretty fast typer)