You can keep it!

Chiakis P.O.V again lol

What Nagito Said kept Chiaki up at night, but she didn't Want to waste time thinking about it, Instead she went over to her desk and looked at the time, IT WAS ALMOST EIGHT???!!!! "Oh no....." Chiaki said while she was rushing to get her clothes on and she grabbed her bag. 

Thankfully her dorm was pretty close to the restaurant, so she had enough time to run over there. She made it there at 7:58, And when she walked in, she saw everyone stare at her, Kazuichi was yelling at people in the restaurant and he was In front of Sonia.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU STOLE MISS SONIAS TIARA!????!" Kazuichi shouted. 

Chiaki completely shut down, she remembered that she took the tiara from Sonia's Dorm, Should I tell him? No...I can't or else Kazuichi might ruin my face, Hajime looked at Chiaki then smiled as he walked towards her. "Have we started breakfast yet?" Chiaki asked. "No.. The food isn't on the tables yet... Which is weird since they usually have this ready," Hajime said. "hm."

Nagito looked at Chiaki with a straight face, She really didn't know what he was up to, what could he possibly be thinking? It doesn't look like hope to me...

"HEY GAMER GIRL!" Shouted a voice, Chiaki smelled the air.... it smelled like... like stinky cheese, then she looked around and saw Kazuichi, That makes sense.... "OI! GIVE ME MISS SONIA'S TIARA!" Kazuichi yelled. "I don't have it." Chiaki said. "Oh..." Kazuichi said while laughing while scratching the back of his head. "Miss Sonia, She doesn't have it." Kazuichi Chuckled. 

"I can handle this one Kazuichi." Sonia said while approaching Chiaki. Hajime looked angry, He pulled Chiaki away from Sonia, "She says she doesn't have it." Hajime said. "Ok... then I will let Chiaki decide whether or not I can search through her bag." Chiaki looked at Hajime, then looked at Sonia. "Here." Chiaki whispered while Handing Sonia her bag. Hajime was clearly mad at Chiaki, He let go of her and pushed her out of the way.

Sonia opened the bag and Saw the Tiara, Sitting right there. In the bag. She didn't take it out, instead she zipped the bag back up, and gave it back to her, "You can keep it." She whispered. Chiaki sighed with relief. 

Chiaki wanted to Hug Sonia so badly, but Hajime was watching both of them...  

Soon Chiaki realized what Nagito said last night. 

"Stay with Kazuichi, Gundham, and Sonia, Make sure that you are not alone." He didn't tell her to stay with Hajime.. So maybe it's best if she stays with Kazuichi, Gundham, and Sonia.

"Soo... are you gonna eat breakfast with anyone?" Chiaki asked. "Just Gundham and Kazuichi, you should come!" "Yeah sure!" Chiaki said while grabbing Sonia really fast as they both found a seat. 

Hajime looked confused, As he should.

Alright so this really hasn't gotten very interesting which is sad because what i'm planning to do comes very late in the story, and I still need to plot everything out, but it will unfold eventually. Thank you so much for reading, Updating soon!