CHAPTER 13

THE ARRIVAL OF BETG SQUAD

Rose's POV
I'm sitting in my usual seat as I watch the clouds on the window.

We're almost at Korea, we'll be there in one hour or more.

BTS and Red Velvet.

Might as well cherish and enjoy the last hours that you'll be happy because we're back for only one purpose and that is to take our revenge.

Prepare yourselves because a storm is coming.

You changed us, so face the consequences because we aren't the same persons you knew before.

I smirked at my thoughts and continued looking at the clouds without minding my surroundings.

I didn't noticed that I ignored them until Chanyeol oppa gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I woke up from my trance and saw all of them looking at me.

"Why?" I asked them which they all returned with a smirk and a teasing gaze.

They all went back on their own things, so I shrugged and let the matter slip.

"Is there any problem, love?" Chanyeol oppa asked me with concern visible on his voice.

I shook my head as as reply, then I gave a kiss on his cheek which he returned with a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked me again that made me chuckle.

"Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry about me, love." I answered as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Alright. You can talk to me if you have a problem." He stated and kissed my temple.

"I can only talk to you if I have a problem?" I asked playfully that made him shook his head while chuckling.

"No, that's not what I meant. You can talk to me anytime, love. I'm always here. I'll never leave you." Chanyeol oppa stated which I returned with a hum as I slowly dozed off to sleep because he was playing with my hair.

[ONE HOUR LATER]

I woke up from my sleep because of Lisa carefully shaking me.

I opened my eyes and I was greeted with Lisa together with BamBam having his hands around Lisa's shoulders.

"Why? Are we already here?" I asked while I was still processing.

"Yes, but we'll be landing, so get ready." Lisa stated as she went back to her seat while chatting with BamBam.

I look around and I saw everybody preparing theirselves because we are about to land at Korea.

I prepared myself for the landing and did some quick and simple retouches to make myself look presentable.

I looked at the window beside me as I was able to see Korea again.

I missed this place so much.

Welcome back to the place that we got hurt.

This place would be more interesting than before.

I smiled at my thought and prepared myself in landing.

The plane landed, so we all fixed our stuffs and prepared oursleves for the media.

We went outside the plane and we're greeted with cool air which we considered as a sign.

A sign that we're officially back.

Prepare yourselves because the famous BETG Squad is here.