Chapter 20

NEW SQUAD

Third Person's POV
        The BETG Squad all woke up with a heavy feeling because of what happened yesterday.

They all proceed and started their day by doing their own morning routines.

Jisoo already finished her morning routine, so she woke Rosé up, since Rosé came into her room last night.

*****FLASHBACK LAST NIGHT*****

It's dinner time at the Squad's Mansion, so the maids called them from their respective rooms, since no one was downstairs yet which is unusual because they would normally help in setting-up the dining room.

They all came down with a gloomy aura that made the workers worried, but decided to keep quiet because they don't want to invade their privacy even if they're all close like a family in the mansion.

The Squad sat down as they all looked in Lisa's respective seat and a lot of "What If's?" filled their thoughts.

They all shrugged off their thoughts and started eating their dinner peacefully, since no one decided to break the silence atmosphere surrounding them.

The dining room was only filled with the sounds of the utensils being used.

The BETG Squad finished their dinner peacefully, since no one has the guts to break the silence because of what happened earlier.

They all clean up their dishes and went back up to their respective rooms.

The EXO Members decided to stay in a room together and they decided to stay in Sehun's Room, since it's the biggest one and he already had his Gaming Station set-up ever since they've arrived.

The Got7 Members also stayed in a room together and they decided to stay in BamBam's Room, since they will be helping him in packing his belongings for tomorrow because he'll be going to Paris as soon as school ends.

Twice stayed in their own rooms, well except for the Maknae Line because they decided to sleep together in Tzuyu's Room.

Jennie also decided to be alone in her own room while Rosé is doing her normal night routine while singing to some songs, since it helps her to calm down and forget her problems for a minute or so.

Jisoo is in her room playing games on her phone and keeping herself busy to forget about the incident earlier, but she can't seem to focus even if she tried.

Jisoo turned off her phone in frustration and that just indicates that she's already finished playing, she was about to do her night routine when someone suddenly knocked on her door.

"Come in."Jisoo said and she saw Rosé came in.

Rosé was already wearing her pajamas and you can also see a plushy in her hands.

"Can I sleep here for tonight, unnie?"Rosé asked while looking at floor and fidgeting with her fingers that cause Jisoo to smile a little.

"Of course."Jisoo replied and motioned Rosé to come inside completely, since she was just peeking at the door.

"Thank you, Jisoo unnie."Rosè said as she closed the door and occupied the space beside her Jisoo unnie.

"I'll just do my night routine, then we can do something else. Is that okay?"Jisoo carefully asked while Rosé nodded at her.