Chapter 19

PAIN AND REGRET

Third Person's POV
The BETG squad was unable to move from their seats after Lisa dropped the call.

One specific question is running in their heads and that is: Are we going to lose Lisa, our Maknae? Or did we already lost her?

Just because of that thought and question made them burst into tears even though they're trained to hide their emotions because Lisa is their weakness and strength at the same time.

They don't consider Lisa as their Leader because she's their Sister, Cousin, Friend, Empress, Queen, Advisor, Problem Solver, and the Princess and Bridge of the BETG Squad.

Just having the thought that they will lose Lisa is making their heart ache and making them burst into tears because they feel like they lost half of their lives already.

Even if they admit it or not they all know deep down that Lisa is like their twin little sister because she knows everything about them that even the small details will not be missed.

She knew and memorize every detail about you that you will feel that she knows you better than you know yourself.

She's their life.

She's the bridge that keeps them all connected and strong, but they're not sure anymore if the squad will still be complete after what happened earlier.

That's the first time they saw Lisa crying.

The first time they saw her burst out.

The first time she lose her calmness.

And the first time she begged.

The words Lisa said before she dropped the call is replaying on their heads like a broken radio or something.

"I'm tired because I didn't have time to rest after classes and after doing a lot of paperworks and reading e-mails since I finished all the paperworks that you're supposed to do for a week, then before I was about to go home they told me I have to go to Paris, so I went home ahead of you then I packed my things and I went straight to the airport. I only got a 2 hours rest on the plane, then I started doing paperworks again cause I bought all the paperworks that I was supposed to do for a month, so I worked for 12 hours on the plane and when I arrived on Paris, I just took a 1 hour nap since thankfully our mansion is far away from the airport so I was able to take a quick nap, then right after I arrived at the mansion I went straight to my office and I finished all the paperworks that I brought. Just right after I finished the paperworks a new pile of paperworks from our branch here in Paris arrived and I attended 3 meetings then after finishing all the meetings, I stayed in the office and I finished just 1/4 of my paperworks after spending the whole afternoon signing and reading proposals. I still have a lot of paperworks and I would just hear your rants and stuffs after a long day with only 3 hours of rest. I'm tired from everything, so please just give me time to rest—just a day to let me rest from everything. Please?"

"I'm tired from everything, so please just give me time to rest—just a day to let me rest from everything. Please?"

They are all crying in silence until someone decided to break the silent atmosphere that's surrounding them...