Chapter 6

WELCOME TO AMERICA

Rose's POV
       I woke up and did my usual morning routine even though we're on the plane, since I don't have anything to do.

Besides, I don't think that my sisters are up at this time, since a lot of things happened in the past few days.

Lisa may be awake because we aren't even sure if she still sleeps.

I went out of my room and went to our "living room" here in the plane, since we got it customized.

I greeted the people here Good Morning while I was on my way to the living room.

I sat down and scanned the menu that the attendant gave me.

I decided to order water and a Tuna Sandwich, since I'm not that hungry because we ate a few snacks before we slept.

I opened my laptop because I decided to watch a movie.

I was watching a movie while eating my breakfast when a tab suddenly appeared.

The tab serves as an alert to our system when someone is trying to track us or when someone is breaking our walls.

I clicked it and our phone are signed in red which means that they're trying to track us by our phones.

I'm concluding that they're using our phone numbers, since all our social media accounts are private.

I got annoyed because I'm almost at the climax of the movie, so I immediately started typing the codes to block the person.

And I successfully did after a solid 2 minutes, then I type more codes to know the person that is behind the tracking.

I found a lose connection in my screen, so I clicked it and I was greeted with a lot of different set of codes.

I was able to crack and decipher each code that serves as the wall, so I was able to find out that Suga is the one who is trying to track us.

I sighed in relief when I was able to stop him in time, since he almost track our whereabouts.

He almost break the walls that Lisa built 5 years ago.

The codes are not that hard to crack, since Lisa made it for practice.

I put codes to all of our gadgets to temporarily protect it, since Lisa might request to have a new wall created, so that no one can be able to track us.

I'll inform them about this, since they aren't here yet.

I also don't want to disturb their sleep.

I continued watching my movie while waiting for them to wake up.

Plus, I can't do anything here in the plane.

[BACK AT KOREA]

Suga's POV
I'm Min Yoongi and you can simply call me Yoongi, 18 yearsold, and the Heir of the Min Empire.

I'm a Gangster and a Mafia.

Together with BTS.

We're considered to have one of the high positions in both categories.

Suga is my code name and I'm one of the hackers, along with RM and J-hope.

I was chilling in my room and was about to sleep when someone knocked on my door.

"Suga." I immediately stood up, since it's our leader.

It must be serious, since he came here instead of ordering someone to call for my presence.