Chapter 30

THE INTRODUCTION

[Location: The Garden's Borederline]

Third Person's POV
The BETG Squad are sitting there on their respective chairs as they chat with each other.

They're minding their own business until someone interrupted their chat.

"Look who's here." Someone suddenly said which caught the BETG Squad's attention.

"Seulgi." Rosé stated as the person's face was somehow visible to her.

She was able to recognize the face and voice of the person that suddenly called them because of her face features and she was also with the others.

She isn't alone because Red Velvet and BTS members are with her.

The BETG Squad looked at Rosé's direction as they heard her uttered the name.

"Very well, darling. You've recognized me. I didn't know that you're invited to this kind of events? As far as I remember, you're models and you don't belong to a well-known family unlike the people here." Seulgi stated as she gave them a smirk.

She as clearly mocking them, but they didn't let her get in their nerves.

They chuckled with what she said as she wasn't really aware on who is she talking to.

Let's see if she would not lose her smile the moment the famous heiresses are introduced.

"Well, the Park-Kim Empire know us. We already met their leaders. In fact, they are the ones who gave us the invitations. Unlike you, who received them from the mails." Jennie stated with her usual says voice as she flashed them a fake smile.

The others chuckled with what she said.

Her sassy side came out naturally.

"Jennie is really sassy. L didn't lied about her characteristics when she introduced them to me one-by-one. Sass is really stuck to her name." Priya stated in her mind as she looked at Jennie.

She looked at the person behind her.

BTS and Red Velvet, the group that started this mess.

They made Lisa changed.

She was enjoying with her twin sister when they suddenly entered the picture and that's where it started going downhill.

Her sister loved them yet they shattered her.

Now, her heart is as hard as stone and as cold as ice.

She became the Ice Queen to other people, but she's still and will always be Pranpriya's baby sister.

Lisa will always be Pranpriya's baby.

"They wasted her. They wasted a precious gem. As much as I want to cut their heads off, I can't. L still cares for them. That brat. She's too kind that people can easily take advantage of her yet she's also dangerous because she knows how to read minds." Pranpriya thought as she looked at the faces of the BTS and Red Velvet one-by-one.

She felt Sehun squeezed her hand which made her woke up from her thoughts.

"What's wrong, Love? Hmm? You're spacing out." Sehun whispered to her as he played with there intertwined hands.