Chapter 16

THREAT

Jennie's POV
We all came home straight after our classes which is unusual but we have a reason and that is because we planned to visit the Underground tonight.

We just want to check if they already know that their New Rulers have arrived and have already claimed their thrones.

We all went to our rooms and I'm pretty sure that we are all getting dress with our Underground Suits and our customized masks.

Our mask are all black but our code names are engraved at the upper right side with a golden crown since we are the queens and we have our roles in the underground at the lower left side of our mask.

I went to the living room and saw all of them there then they all stood up and we all went to our own weapon room that is separated from the main weapon room here that our workers could access if someone would attack us.

We all grab our personally made weapons and went directly through the rooftop since we're going to use the chopper for our grand entrance.

We all went inside and Jisoo unnie together with Tzuyu is driving the chopper ti our destination as part if their practice since our parent's wants to test us if we are really capable for our roles.

We all arrived there after 10 minutes since Jisoo unnie and Tzuyu enjoyed driving that we stayed in the air for a few minutes.

I send a signal to the underground that we're about to land in the arena.

The chopper landed safely and we all went out of the chopper and it flew off since it can drive automatically that way it can go back to the HQ and it would just come back to pick us up.

We all walked towards our thrones and as soon as we sitted they all bowed and we just nodded in return.Seems like they already got the news that BTS and RV aren't the rulers of the Underground anymore.

A few gang fights happened at the arena and we all just watch and at the corner of my eyes I saw RM,Suga,and J-hope and they're currently staring at us that's why I looked at them and give them my cold stare that cause them to look away.

We just watched some gang fights and we all got bored that's why we decided to go back home and we also remembered that we still have homework due tomorrow and some test.

We all came back home and did our night routines before doing our homework since we all agreed that we would do them at the living room so that no one could cheat.

I went downstairs and saw that the maknae line is already complete and sitting on the floor with their school stuffs and their just chatting and goofing around while waiting for the other members.

I just sat down with them and joined their chat while waiting for the other mwmbers and after a few minutes we're already complete.

We all did our homeworks while talking about our memories when we're still together in Korea before we all went USA then we got separated after because we have to go back to Korea/here since our parents have the main company here while some of our aunts and uncles have their main company in America that's why our group got separated because we're learning on how we could run our family businesses and stuffs.

We all just continued our bonding until the doorbell rang and Rose and Lisa opened the door and they came back with foods.

I look at the clock and saw that it's already 07:50PM already since we stayed in the underground for a few hours.

We all grab our own meals and started eating while doing our homeworks.

"I miss this-I mean I miss our bondings when our problems are still simple because they're just about school stuffs and boys chasing us and stuffs but our lives are all different now because our problems aren't simple anymore because one wrong move our lives would be more exposed in danger since they're already on the line the moment we're born and also add the fact that managing the underground and some of our family businesses since a lot of people are relying on us."Dahyun said and we all agreed with smiles on our faces and we all just continue our bondings because tomorrow is going to be another hectic day since we have a lot of things to do in our schedule that Lisa made.