Chapter 3

BONDING 

Jennie's POV
       I woke up because I felt the sunlight hitting my face.

I tried to find my phone while my eyes are still closed because that's normally how my day starts.

I finally found my phone, so I removed my eye sleeping mask and adjust my sight to the light in my room.

I finally adjusted to the light after a few minutes, so I opened my phone and saw that it's already 8AM.

I woke up late because me and my sisters decided to have a movie night last night since it's Friday.

We look agreed because it will be the weekend tomorrow and we just finished the 1st week of school.

I guess we slept pretty late yesterday, in my estimation, we probably slept at 1:00AM.

I unlocked my phone and started reading few of the e-mails and messages, then I gave a response to each one.

I finally decided to get out of my bed after 10 minutes of reading and responding to all the emails and messages.

I made my bed and also opened the blinds because I sleep with the curtains on my windows opened widely.

I have 2 windows and a balcony in my room.

I didn't fully close the curtains on my balcony so that sunlight would be able to come inside my room.

I like to keep my room clean, organized, and tidy becuase I wouldn't want to be smacked and nagged by Jisoo unnie the whole morning just because I didn't fixed my room.

I went inside bathroom and did my morning routine while listening to  music on my phone.

I like to listen to music in the morning to set my mood for the day.

I went in my closet and look for an outfit, then I got dress and did a quick make-up and fix my hair.

I grabbed on eof my bag that would match with my outfit.

I prepared my bag and put all the things that I would need like: my phone, sunglasses, makeup, some essentials, and a portable charger.

I went downstairs and saw all of my sisters sitting in the living.

I greeted them Good Morning and which they replied with a smile and also greeted me Good Morning.

OUR OUTFIT:

I went to the kitchen and toast a bread

I also created a Strawberry banana smoothie.

I sat at the dining room and ate my Avocado toast and drink the strawberry banana smoothie I made while scanning on my social media accounts.

I tidy up the kitchen after eating breakfast and washing the dishes because we will be leaving in a few minutes.

I went back to the living room and saw that my sister are getting their works done because they're reading documents, so I grabbed the pile of the  documents that is assigned for me and  started reading them.