Chapter 18

CONFRONTATION

Jennie's POV
         We are all in our secret lounge in the school talking and laughing our asses out except for Rosé because she said that she needs to get something in Lisa's office because our Maknae said so yesterday. We didn't know about Lisa's whereabouts, since we didn't saw her in the mansion, in our classes this morning, and we didn't even saw her last night which makes me curious on what they're up to but I trust them that they wouldn't do something that will cause trouble because hey that's Kim Lalisa, the one and only Ms.Perfect of the Park-Kim Family.

I honestly don't know what is the next step in our plan because Lisa is the only one who knows on what will happen and we can't stop her since she got the approval from our parents and our ******&***** got her back that's why we can't meddle with her/ their plans, but it's okay because I know that they will stop her if she already crossed the line or if she disobeyed one of their ground rules that no one knows about, since they won't even let us know about it.

I was just reading and signing a pile of documents while listening to their stories and laughing at some of them, since I'm trying to finish all my works during our vacant time, so that I can relax later in the night, since after we came back it's been chaotic already even a week just passed by and I only felt tiredness today because we're always doing something, but today's different because we are just reading and signing documents and a few proposals.

I was close in finishing the pile of documents assigned to me to accomplished today and I'm currently reading and approving some of them when Lisa suddenly called me on my laptop, so I connected it to the TV in our Private Room.

We all stopped what we are doing and fixed our positions, then we went to our respective groups and seats because she's really strict about this and just in time Rosé entered the lounge, so she sat down beside me since she saw Lisa calling us on the big screen.

The carpeted floor and the Bean bags we're occupied by EXO because Lisa wants them at the front, since there are a lot of members, then Got7 members are seated at the couches, followed by Twice then us, Blackpink are seated at the back and starting from Got7 up to Us we're all sitting on the couches, since there are a lot in here but there is not enough seats for each lane, since Lisa's rule is one lane will only be for 1 group and there are 3 lanes in here, so EXO has to sit down at the Bean Bags, but they assured us that it's okay because the bean bags are comfortable.

I answered the call when we're already on our own respective seats and we're properly arranged, we're greeted by Lisa sitting down on her office, but her background caught our attentions because we can see The Eiffel Tower behind her.

"Hi Guys!"Lisa said while waving at us as she took a sip of a milkshake afterwards.

"Hey.Where are you, Princess?" Sehun replied followed by a question.

"I'm currently in Paris since I caught a flight yesterday after our classes so nobody knows, well except for Rosé unnie since she's the one who booked my flight because of our parents orders."Lisa explained and we all nodded at her.

"Why are you in Paris?"I asked her out of curiosity because she doesn't normally go alone on different countries someone is always there to accompany her but the squad is complete, so I don't think she's currently with someone.

"Celine invited me for a fashion week here and it will start next week, so for the meantime I'm currently taking over our company here in Paris."Lisa stated after checking the invitation of Celine, so we all nodded at her statement.

I thought she can finally unwind, but I'm wrong since she's a busy person. Add the fact, that she's the youngest of the BETG Squad and that puts a lot of pressure in her because she needs to be in the same level as us, her unnies and oppas, but I wouldn't be surprised if she already surpass our knowledge and capabilities because she have to took a lot of different classes when we were young.