Chapter 24

THE FLABBERGASTING REUNION

Third Person's POV
      Sehun, BamBam, and Pranpriya are still catching up with their lives.

They were talking to eachother happily, until they felt a lot of different presence that made all of them stop.

They looked at each other to confirm their thoughts and they all know that their right.

They all stood up and was about to exit the dining room when a katana was suddenly thrown at their direction.

They all dropped down on the floor as they avoid the weapon that is thrown at their direction.

They are about to escape the scene when they realized that they were already trapped in a circle.

They all stood up and stick at the center as they observe their enemies.

There are 9 people encircling them and base on their observations, 4 of them are women and the rest are men.

They already know who they are, but it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun.

Am I right?

The three nodded at eachother that made the 9 stop.

Sehun, BamBam, and Pranpriya took this as a chance to attack because they weren't paying attention to their enemies.

Sehun and BamBam threw Pranpriya to the right that made 3 people drop down on the floor with Pranpriya laying on top of them.

Sehun and BamBam blocked the upcoming attacks while Pranpriya made sure that the 3 people she's currently tackling on the ground wouldn't be able to get up in 5 minutes.

5 minutes, it would be an enough time for them to finish the fight.

Pranpriya jumped on their stomachs, so that they wouldn't be able to recover easily, then she gave a punch on the last one as he was able to dodge her feet.

She stood up and went towards the 2 because she figured that they would need her help.

Pranpriya gave a jab and a roundhouse kick to the person in front of her, then she twisted the arm and she threw the other one to the side as she helped the 2 who was hesitating to hurt their enemies because they know them.

2 minutes left.

She needs to finish this in 2 minutes.

If she wouldn't finish this in 2 minutes, then she'll be doomed because they would all be recovered in a few minutes.

She didn't give them her powerful attacks because they might end up in a bad condition.

She run and grabbed the hair of the two people as she bang their heads on eachother's that made them dropped down on the floor while holding their heads.

And this is the sign that they won.

She flicked Sehun and BamBam's forehead that made the 2 whine, but she didn't care.

They all dropped down on the floor while panting as the 9 people removed their masks.

And they were right.

They're already here.

They're now in one room, again.

After 4 years.

It's been 4 years, since they last saw each other.

"Welcome back, BigBang and 2NE1!" The three greeted as they gave a little bow towards their seniors.