Chapter 1

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Jisoo's POV
     I'm Kim Jisoo also known as Park Jisoo because me and my younger sisters are using our Mother's surname for our own safety.

Jennie will be the one explaining why we are using fake surnames.

I'm the eldest among the four and that makes me the responsible for the 4 of us and I'm also 19 yearsold.

I got up and did my morning routine, since it's already 5:30AM and we're gonna be late for school because our classes for today starts at 7AM.

My Outfit:

I went downstairs and opened all the curtains and blinds to let the rays of sunlight enter our apartment

I went in the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for us.

I cooked a pancake and prepare some berries for breakfast and I also made a Strawberry smoothie.

I went back upstairs and knock on each of their door to wake them up or inform them that breakfast is ready, since I'm not sure on who is awake at this time.

I think Lisa is already awake because according to her she's a busy person, so I'm not sure if she still sleeps or she just take naps to finish her works.

Our parents mostly give Lisa tons of works and they're the only one who knows the reason behind it, but we know that they all love and treat us equally.

Lisa may be the smartest among us even though I'm the oldest just because I saw a document that I don't even understand, but she simply just reads it and signed.

I knock on Jennie's door first because her room is closer to my room and my room is the closest after climbing the stairs.

"Jennie, wake up." I said and knock on her door continuously.

"I'm already awake, unnie." She said with her typical morning voice which I assume that she just woke up.

"Good Morning. I'll see you in the kitchen in 20 minutes, okay?" I said and she just answered with a loud "Yes".

I think she's already inside her bathroom getting ready.

I knocked on Chaeyoung's door to wake her up, since she sometimes woke up late in the morning because she likes playing the instruments at night because it's her only free time.

We have to study even in the summer and now that  we're gonna be back for school, we will have a lot more works and tasks that needs to be accomplished.