Chapter 29

THE PARTY

[Time Skip: 3 Weeks Later]

[Location: Seoul, Korea]

Third Person's POV
      Reporters are flocking inside and outside the airport as they wait for the arrival of Priya, BamBam, Sehun, Tzuyu, Yugyeom, BigBang, and 2NE1.

They are spotted at the airport in Paris yesterday and based on their assumptions, they will be flying to Korea for the event of the Park-Kim Empire.

Word didn't got out because every agency that handles the news and such are invited to the party.

Yes, medias we're invited.

The Park-Kim Empire invited them to let the fire spread out.

This is only a once in a lifetime event as they will finally meet the heiresses of the Park-Kim Empire.

Everybody was anticipating to know their real identities.

Well, who wouldn't be intrigued?

Right?

They're the heiresses of the richest Empire.

They are the ones that will hold the Empire in the future.

The BETG Squad are staying in a private room at the airport as they wait for the others.

It's 10 o'clock in the evening yet they're all awake and waiting for someone.

They'll be complete again.

"It's already 10:15. What's taking them long?" Kai uttered with confusion and annoyance as they are stuck with literally nothing to do.

They all forgot to bring their chargers, so their phones are all dead.

They could ask for a charger, but the airport is filled with the media, so it will be risky.

"The media probably got them. We have to wait for them here patiently or else we'll cause more commotion outside. The Maknaes already gave a big impact, but BigBang and 2NE1 are also there, so there will be more medias. It will be harder for them to get out of the crowd." Jinyoung answered as he played rock paper scissor with his members.

On the other hand, the people from Paris are having a hard time getting out of the crowd as camera flashes and questions are thrown to them continuously.

They're all starting to get pissed as they came from a long flight and this will greet them?

Who wouldn't be pissed right?

They're trying to lengthen their patients more but the media is really testing them.

They're all trying to calm themselves when they suddenly lost their grip on Lisa and Tzuyu.

"Make way or you'll lose your jobs? Choose?" Jiyong stated with a cold voice as they were all panicking inside.

The reporters make way as they know the power that Jiyong holds.

They can lose their jobs if they wouldn't obey his words.

They looked for Tzuyu and Lisa in the crowd.

They're all panicking when they received a text.

Group Chat: Paris🇫🇷💅🏻😈💀😎
15 Members

Tzuyu:
We're heading to the private
room where the squad is staying.
Don't worry about us. See you later.