Chapter 31

THE ATTACK

Third Person's POV
The serious atmosphere became quiet as they wait for the lilac haired guy to speak.

"Oh, come on! You clearly know what we're talking about. Right? Lisa? Or should I call you Priya? What should I call you? Hmm? We're waiting, Pranpriya Manoban." The lilac guy said with his serious voice that slowly became laced with irritation and impatience as he looked at Priya's direction.

They all looked at Priya in shock as they heard her name.

On the other hand, Priya became stunned as she heard her real name.

Priya felt like she was glued to the floor as he uttered her real name.

"How do you know that?" Jiyong asked with his serious voice which made the people woke up from their trance.

"Someone told us. It's not important anyway." A blue haired guy said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What's your proof that she's a Manoban? That family vanished a long time ago." Charles Yoo asked the 13 guys as he looked at them one-by-one like he's observing them.

"Well, she has the tattoo of the Manoban Family. That family didn't really vanished because they're all just hiding. Hiding from the people that wants to kill them." The long haired guy said as he directly looked at Charles Yoo.

Meeting the eyes of Charles Yoo.

Charles Yoo quickly avoided the long haired guy's gaze as the young man's eyes were emotionless and filled with authority.

"That's not enough proof to say that she is a Manoban. You need to give us more evidence." Theodore Park said as he met the eyes of the long haired guy.

The council and leaders of the Park-Kim Empire clearly knows the truth, but they have to protect the twins with all their might.

The 13 guys gave a smirk to the council and the leaders of the Park-Kim Empire which made them uneasy as the 13 guys clearly knows about the twins existence.

"Are you sure about this? We'll took hours the moment we start giving you the evidence you're asking for." The tallest guy stated as he met the eyes of Theodore Park.

"Tsk. Of course, we're sure about this. Present us the evidence, you're talking about. We need to know if you're saying the truth. Or you're all simply playing with us." Raiden Kim uttered as he sat down on his seat.

He's clearly relaxed because he knows that there's no evidence of the twins existence.

Every evidence were destroyed.

The peoples mouths was shut tight with the help of money.

The Park-Kim Empire took care of every evidence that is related to the famous Manoban Family.

They did it secretly and carefully but surely.

They kept the evidences in a place that only the council and the leaders have the access to.

So, they're all relaxed on their seats as they wait for the 13 guys to present them the evidence that they're pertaining to.

Little did they know that the 13 guys was able to retrieve each and every one of them.

They're able to get their hands on the evidences that has been kept by them.

They're able to make the people talk with the help of their group.

They took them under their care to protect them from any harm as the Chinese Mafia started looking for them to find the heiresses of the famous Manoban Family.