Chapter 11

A GLIMPSE IN THEIR CURRENT LIVES

Jungkook's POV
Yo! I'm Jeon Jungkook the heir of Jeon Corporation, 17 yearsold, and the Maknae of Bangtan.

We're currently in the living room with Red Velvet and we're all busy scanning on our phones.

"Guys! I have a question." Wendy noona said that made our attentions to divert onto her.

"What is it?" J-hope hyung asked as he turned his phone off.

"What is Blackpink to you?" She asked while looking at her phone smiling.

"For me? I treated them as a sister." Yeri stated with sadness visible in her voice as tears fell from her eyes which I carefully wiped off.

"I treat them as a sister too, but it's too late because the deal is already made." Joy noona stated with a shaky voice as she tried to hold her tears, but she failed.

"Well, I think we all did. But, we need to accomplish the deal. Am I right?" Irene noona stated with a cracked voice and a tear fell from her eyes which V hyung wiped off.

They all nodded at what she said except for me, Jin hyung, Jimin hyung, and V hyung that made them to look at us.

"What is Blackpink to you?" Namjoon hyung ask.

To be honest, I really don't know what is Blackpink to me because they are very nice and responsible.

They act like an older sister.

"They're a sister to me as well." I stated as they all nodded at my answer.

We all hangout on our usual place as we keep telling stories about our favorite memories with the whole squad.

We all went home afterwards.

I think we went home at about 5 o'clock in the afternoon.

We all went to the living room and talked about stuffs.

"Guys! I have a question."J-hope hyung said while smiling widely.

"What is it?" Suga hyung asked annoyed as he was about to sleep.

"But, promise first that you will answer it truthfully." J-hope hyung stated while looking at me, Jin hyung, Jimin hyung, and V hyung.

We all nodded at his statement as we all patiently wait for his question.

"Did you even love or like Blackpink when they became your girlfriend's?" J-hope hyung asked that made the room to be covered in silence as the atmosphere became serious.

Suga hyung widened his eyes while Namjoon looked at us with a flustered expression when they heard Hoseok hyung's question.

They all looked at us as they anticipated for our answers.

If I will be honest, I really don't know the answer to that question.

I kept asking myself, but I can't get an answer.

I know that it was just a deal to make Yeri mine.

A part of me was happy because that deal made us official, but another part me regretted agreeing and fulfilling the deal.

The deal made me and Lisa broke up.

In my conclusion, maybe?

Maybe, I did liked her.

But, I know to myself that I love Yeri.