Chapter 7

TRAINING WITH THE SQUAD

Lisa's POV
      I woke up at about 2 o'clock in the morning which is earlier than the usual because I normally wake up at 5 o'clock.

I decided to wake up earlier because I want to train earlier.

Our training will start at 7 o'clock in the morning sharp.

I took a quick shower, then I tied my hair up in a ponytail.

I wore a black sports bra and leggings.

I went downstairs and grabbed 2 water bottles from the fridge.

I went to the basement because the gym, training room, meeting room, weapon room, and more important rooms that are connected for being part of the underground are all in the basement.

I went inside the gym and stretched myself before I decided to try the equipments.

I did some exercise to make me a little bit more physically prepared before starting my mini training session.

I finish my exercise routine after half an hour.

I rest for a little bit, then I took a few gulps of water from my water bottle.

I stood up, then I went to the training room and started my training session before playing with the weapons.

I walked to the weapon section of the room and grabbed one of the guns because I learned how to use all of them.

I was trained to use all the weapons, so in that way I can easily fight without any disadvantages.

I started aiming with the gun in my hand, then I proceeded on changing to different weapons after 5 hits.

I cleaned my mess after, then I went back upstairs.

I looked at the clock and saw that it's almost 3 o'clock in the morning.

I went back to my room and cleaned myself up, then I sat down on my desks and proceeded to doing my paperworks.

I also opened the laptop and started responding to the mails and messages I received overnight.

An hour later.....

I went downstairs because I felt hunger.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a coffee and a toast.

I went back to my room with my light breakfast because I would still eat one with my sisters and cousins.

I continued reading the documents while I was eating my breakfast.

A few hours later.....

I went downstairs because I heard noises which made me expect that they're already awake.

I was right because I was able to hear them the moment I went out of my room.

I headed downstairs with the dishes in my hand.

I went straight to the kitchen and put my dishes down on the sink.