CHAPTER 12

THE FAMOUS BETG SQUAD

2½ months later.....

[Location: California, USA]

Jisoo's POV
I started packing yesterday because we have to go back to Korea later.

We have a flight scheduled later today at the afternoon in 5 o'clock.

Our break is almost done, so we planned to spend the last week of our break in Korea.

We agreed to it because we need to get used to the difference of the time zone here in USA and Korea.

Our bodies needs to get used at our new environment and I think it will be easy for us, since we usually stay in a country for a few weeks, then we'll go to another one and that keeps going on like a cycle.

We also need to familiarize the place because we had new and new buildings from our Empire are built.

I decided to pack all the stuffs that are useful and important becausewe can just buy new ones when we arrived.

After packing my luggage, I took a quick shower and did my daily routine, then I went downstairs carrying my luggage.

I was greeted with all of them sitting on the couch with their luggages, since I was the last one because I woke up late.

We all went to the garage and entered the limousines.

We rode 2 separate limousines, 1 for us, girls and 1 for the boys.

We decided to go to school before heading to the airport, so that we can say our goodbyes to the staffs and schoolmates because we became close with them.

They're more kind compared to the students on our previous school.

Maybe because they know our real identities and power, so they felt scared.

We entered the school and went directly to the auditorium because we planned to make the announcement there.

We entered the auditorium and we greeted the students with a smile which they all returned with a bow.

We went to the stage and lined up in our respective groups with the boy's at the back and the girls are in front.

Uncle handed each one of us a microphone, then he went back down.

I cleared my throat before I started talking.

"Um..hi? You're probably wondering why we're all here on stage with short notice." I stated as I look at them with a smile.

The school staffs gave us a smile with teary eyes as they became close with the whole squad.

"We're leaving America in a few hours and we want to say goodbye to you." Jennie continued with a cracked voice.

She became closer with the students because she made programs that helps us bond with the students like we're all normal people without worrying about the rankings and such things.

We all became closer to them and it's hard to say goodbye to them and the school that made us feel like we belonged.

"Yeah, we'll be leaving in a few hours and I want to say thank you. Thank you because you made us feel like we belonged we here, like we aren't the heiresses of the Park-Kim Empire, you made us feel like we're normal people. This school didn't made us worry about anything that is connected to the business world and I'm thankful for that." Rosé continued as tears slowly fell down from her eyes.

"Thank you for taking care of us in our stay here. I know that all of you felt scared with me being here because I'm titled as the Ice Queen, but I'm glad that you didn't made me feel like I'm left out. Instead, you climbed my wall and proved that you are trustworthy. I was able to witness how hard you tried to earn my trust. I'm sorry that we didn't get to bond a lot since I'm scared of giving my trust because of an incident from the past. I hope you follow the right path and I don't want all of you to come back at the state before we came here. I swear to the deepest part of the ocean that I will gave you an experience of my training and I know you heard from the squad that you will experience hell under my care once you're training starts, so think about your decisions thoroughly. I don't like saying goodbye, so think of this as a new beginning. A new beginning without the help of the BETG Squad. Instead, think of this as a cue for you to break out on your own shells and became a butterfly. A butterfly that is ready to conquer anything. A butterfly that is ready to prove people wrong. A butterfly that is ready to see the world and it's beauty. A butterfly that is ready to face the real world without fear. I'll see all of you soon again, Elites. Understood?" Lisa stated with a sincere smile plastered on her face as the students nodded while sobbing.