CHAPTER 15

BACK TO SCHOOL IN KOREA(PART 2)

Lisa's POV
      After the show more on the introduction or a welcome party for us,we all went to Auntie's office using one of the secret passage that is connected to auntie's office.All of the secret passages in our school can be found by the underground society but their problem is that we can only access the passages here and they can't easily hack our system since it's protected by our Mafia Empire and also add the fact that all the materials used in building the school especially the walls are bulletproof.

All of our family members are part of the underground society that's why many people especially our enemies are eager to kill us because we rule the whole underground society.The Kim's(Father Side) focuses more on the Gangsters and Mafias while the Park's(Mother's Side) focuses more on the Assassins and Agents.

All of our family hold a lot of powers especially that our parents aren't just part of the underground they were the rulers but they already transferred their thrones to us before we came back here in Korea that's why we're always watched by different people mostly are persons ordered by our parents while a few of them are our enemies.

Some of our cousins are the heiresses of some of the underground society but they chose to be gangsters while they still has to rule their group since they don't want to say no.We could actually say no to our positions in the underground society but we didn't since our parent's life would be on the line once we say no to the inheritance of their positions because once we say no to their positions,the only way that someone could rule the underground society again is by killing the previous leaders which is our parents that's why even we want to say no we didn't.

There are specific rules in the underground society that's why it's too risky to enter that world or should I rather say our world since we are already the rulers.Anyway,let's proceed to the rules in the underground.

UNDERGROUND RULES:

1.Killing is forbidden inside the arena unless the highest(underground council) gave you their permission to kill inside the arena.

2.You cannot declare a gang war unless you have enough reasons to do so.

3.You cannot go against a leader's order unless they already disobeyed a rule.

4.You cannot kill the current leader unless their sons/daughters said no to their position.

5.Clean fights are only allowed.

6.No weaklings are allowed inside.

7.The higher-ups have to wear masks to hide their identity.

8.Real names aren't allowed to be used inside the underground society or you'll be punished.

9.Death is the punishment for the traitors.

10.You can kill outside the underground.

Those are the most important rules in the underground society but there are about 100+ rules in the underground but only the higher ranks knows them.

I didn't notice that we're already infront of the door of auntie's office since I was too busy explaining about the underground.

We all came in and all of us girl sat down while the boys stand up behind us or beside us.

"How's USA?"Auntie asked while sipping tea.

"It's okay,Mom but it's better to be in our hometown."Jeongyeon unnie said and we all nodded with a smile.