☽ 31

"hopeless, aren't you ?" the fox's maniac-liked laugh echoed down the dark tunnel called ear drums

"hopeless, aren't you ?" the fox's maniac-liked laugh echoed down the dark tunnel called ear drums. she was pinned downed, tied down- practically useless. she was physically and mentally exhausted. she was too tired to fight for a will to live.

"now listen to me or i'll end your life." the fox threatened as his fingers trailed up her neck only to grab her harshly by the cheeks, his fingers like daggers on her cheeks, imprinting marks on her cheeks.

"it's not like i had much to live for." she mumbled, mini flashbacks of her life reappeared. she knew she wasn't living for anyone, no one would've cared if she just disappeared, in fact that was the situation she was in now; she ran away from home and yet not one was concerned.

"aw is human upset ?" the fox taunted, laughing maniacally, his disgusting voice that stayed in the midst of the air for a little longer than a few seconds made her want to throw up. she hated everything about him, from his cunning personality to his mischievous thinking.

"why." her voice quivered, it was like a baby's voice, so pure and innocent- one of which hadn't known much yet still wanted to know. tears bumped together gathering up in her eyes like a family reunion.

"why what?" the fox poked, knowing so well she was getting emotional, exactly what he wanted to witness. he wanted to see all the emotions a human could hold in possession.

"why me ? why ! i don't get it...i've never felt love, i'm worthless." she cried out, her raw voice only held pain, all the rejection in her life was all released out in her cry.

she began to cry, she didn't want to. she didn't want him to see her all weak and beaten up but her emotions were like a wavering tsunami ready to hit land, the wave of despair came to her like a raging storm- she's had enough, she have been through enough.

for a second, sympathy peaked into the heart of his. her pain filled voice shook his heart, the tip of his fingers twitched as goosebumps arose when she released out all the pain and agony she held in within her. her scream was so surreal, it was like a knock into reality to those who were blinded by evil.

There was something in that shout, a pain behind it. the fox watched. He watched chaeri's eyes. Then he knew, the anger was nothing but a shield for pain, like a cornered soldier randomly throwing out grenades, scared for her life, lonely, desperate.

"please, i beg you just end me." she grabbed onto his hand, his hand that was holding onto a knife, a sharpened knife. the knife that would slice ones flesh into minced meat in seconds, a knife so sharp it'd be fatal.

"now where's the fun in that?" the fox chuckled, yanking her weak, sickly arm away from his knife. he looked down at her, her petite body- so weak and broken, how he'd wish he could break her even more.

she closed her eyes shut, perched on the edge of the cliff like a frail puppet held in place by a single fraying string that was his finger.

turning her head behind to notice the beautiful scenery, how the brown and yellow leaves shook and danced taking every hit of the wind. the ocean waves were so peaceful, still to hold all the memories.

her breathing gradually became slower, smiling knowing her decision she'd make would be for the better, she can finally rest. she will finally be able to visit the dream land everyone dreading to book a spot to.

 she will finally be able to visit the dream land everyone dreading to book a spot to

early for the protagonist to die, how unfortunate.