☽ 04

"okay okay survival skills

"okay okay survival skills...yeah i can do this!" chaeri cheered upon herself , positioning the pieces of wooden sticks against each other over the small pile of wooden sticks of different varieties .

"oh god!" she yelped as the stick poked itself against her skin , splitting her skin , laying a scratch on her skin .

she sighed , at a loss of hope , she laid down the sticks . she looked around the area , she had to adapt to what she had . she'd have to live in the woods for at least a few weeks or even months before someone would find her .

she wasn't even sure if she could stay alive for a week , she almost got her life taken away in just a few hours .

she looked up at the sky , finally the sun rose, filling the sky with shades of orange and pink. peach and magenta, amber and rose, radiating hope - a new day , another chance to live. the start of a brand new day.

never had she felt so glad and happy to see the sunrise , seeing light for the fist time in the past twelve hours , it seemed much darker in the woods .

though the sun had brightened up the woods way more than before , she still couldn't quite see well - the shadows the trees had created blocked her view .

her stomach growled , sending signals to chaeri , informing her of its need . needing nutrients in order to convert them into energy .

yet she didn't know how she could get food , she could barely start a fire , how was she supposed to hunt down food to feed her needs ?

she sighed , venturing into the depths of the woods in search of food or shelter . she haven't eaten or drank anything for the past twelve hours , her body felt weak .

the body didn't have enough nutrients to supply her with, though she could still live several days without food or water , she'd just be in a fragile state .

//

coming across a small hut in the middle of the woods , she looked around for any signs of survival . checking if anyone was living inside the hut . luckily , there was no sight of the owner .

she slid the door open , peaking in before stepping foot into the hut . feeling the warmth of the house , her shoulders that were once tensed , dropped down .

feeling the soothing warmth gushing through her body , she felt comfortable for once . she explored the small hut .

there was a used fire place which seemed to still be on fire , though the fire was small - almost put out , it was enough to keep the hut warm .

the bed was on the floor , many thin mattresses with several blankets and pillows . a bowl which was placed oddly on the floor , it was filled with water almost like a dog bowl.

scratches littered the walls , the flooring had big foot prints almost paw-liked printed onto it - something that definitely could not have been made by humans .

she was tired , so tired to the point she couldn't care less of whoever the hut belonged to , her body bringing itself towards the bed , almost like a magnetic field was attracting her towards the comforts of the bed .

she collapsed , falling deep into slumber straight away without any sign of struggle, finally being able to sleep- something her body craved for .

i hope everything is okay, please don't listen to the false accusations that surfaced on twt, none of nct members are related to the situation happening with woojin rn

i hope everything is okay, please don't listen to the false accusations that surfaced on twt, none of nct members are related to the situation happening with woojin rn. both op and sm confirmed their innocence. anyhoes, stay safe , i love you ❤️