☽ 23

she went on her merry way down to the depths of the forest, suddenly feeling a spike on her neck as the wind blew by

she instantly held onto her neck which instead, caused even more pain. she yelped as her hand instantly removed itself from the injury.

"shit, i forgot i've gotten these cuts." she stood there completely still, afraid that one tiny movement may trigger the pain.

"how am i supposed to find a bandaid ?!" she looked around at the nature, there wouldn't be just a bandaid lying around, would there ?

she ripped off a portion of her sleeve, the shirt was already ripped in the first place so it wasn't much damage to it.

tying it slightly above the injury to make the blood flow slower, hopeful of just surviving. going with the werewolf would've most probably been a safer choice.

it's better to be eaten alive than bleed to death by her lonesome self, ain't it ? just sitting there whilst the blood flowed out of her knowing she had no stop to it.

it wasn't the brightest of days for her, it never was. she never got to experience real happiness, she'd lie to herself, making her happy.

however those chuckles and smiles that was plastered on her face wasn't results of happiness, it wasn't true happiness, it was temporary happiness- a short period of happiness that wouldn't last.

she knew that those weren't actual smiles, however she would very much prefer to fake the smiles than to live as a saddened person.

it was much more fun to trick her own brain to thinking she was happy, it wouldn't have been much fun if all her days were cries and sorrow.

she never had a perfect family, it was all torn apart by their abusive father. her family was never really a "family" it was more of a group of people that loathed each other having no other choice than living together.

she never managed to make friends, friends wasn't much of an option to her. she'd prefer staying quiet and by herself at all times than be in constant worry and state of anxiety in due to the friendship problems.

she was her own best friend, she was all she needed. she wanted to lead a life of her own, she couldn't care less about others getting in the way of her success.

nevertheless, that also made her develop a trait of hers- stubbornness. she was stubborn indeed, she wouldn't listen to anyone or take any help given.

she didn't like the thought of others helping her, it was all due to the PTSD she had developed during childhood and now she can't help but take safety measurements to avoid getting into the hole of trust.

she promised herself not to trust anyone, she didn't want her trust to be broken once again. she trusted too easily and that was her weakness.

she didn't even trust someone who saved her life, what if he had some agenda? hendery and lucas broke her trust once again, she was just getting comfortable with them just for them to shatter her trust all over again.

she was scarred.