☽ 15

caressing the tip of the rifle as she walked through the woods with two men by her side, the two scavenged for animals- anything they could hunt for

they seemed so serious and passionate. on the contrary, chaeri was just taking a casual stroll through the woods with no intention of hurting any beings.

they snooped around the bushes like they were filming some sort of detective show- hiding in the bushes in attempts to hide from their target's view.

chaeri chuckled as hendery's hair got stuck in one of the bushes, the thorn held onto his hair like a strong grip making sure hendery was stuck down.

"bro how stupid are you?!" lucas helped hendery get the thorns away from his hair, hendery was flustered causing him to stop with his silly acts.

"why are you still laughing? hey stop it!" hendery sulked, chaeri couldn't hold in her laughters. she tried to keep her chuckles low and unheard yet it only got louder and louder.

her joyous laughters echoed down the woods, her lonely laughters were soon joined with theirs.

the trio wondered around in the woods, chaeri joking around with the two, the three were surprisingly compatible- their sense of humour and sense of taste seemed almost identical.

//

"we didn't hunt much down today, because little miss 'don't kill them' is with us." hendery joked, however much chaeri wanted to defend herself, what hendery said was true.

chaeri urged them not to kill, stating a whole list of reasons why they shouldn't hunt down animals who are just trying to get a living and survive the competitive life of the woods.

in due to that, the two only hunted some of the most basic of creatures. they would usually get so many hunts down but because of chaeri's presence, they only managed to get a few kills.

she wasn't much of a meat lover, being inclined with nature, she liked eating the green leaves it offered- vegetables of all kinds.

the green pigment that showered the leaves, alongside the refreshing breath of mother nature on the leaves would almost always certainly bring her to her high feet.

the green leaves would bring yucks to kids yet some would enjoy it. vegetables are hated on yet they held the most nutrients.

though she very much preferred vegetables, she would still eat meat- a little sprinkle of beef in her salad, a little slice of chicken to fill up her savoury needs.

"yeah right, anyways i had fun today." chaeri poked in, walking down the path leading towards the home they called theirs.

"we did too." lucas gave chaeri a wide smile, his friendly nature was hitting the surface of her skin making her doubt her previous doubts against them.

her wrong judgement intrigued the thought of their innocence, they must just be a few kind man that wanted to help yet she made things complicated with her untrusting mind.

i don't know man 🤷‍♀️