☽ 30

"how much have you gathered ?" jeno asked, his hands filled with resources- bags and bags full of food and water

the two decided to split into different paths in order to be more productive and efficient in order to gather as much resources as they can in the littlest amount of time.

"more than you." renjun scoffed, he was indeed holding onto two times the amount of bags jeno was holding onto.

sometimes it was a question mark even to jeno himself to witness how capable renjun was. it was just a thirty-minutes walk and he managed to gather so much.

renjun liked bragging but he deserved the bragging rights, he was incredibly capable in terms of thinking and strategising. he would do things the smartest way- a way no one could've thought of.

"how'd you get so much resources ?" jeno asked, he was stumped and shocked coming across the big bags full of resources- doubled his yet jeno already did his best and used his physical abilities to the maximum.

"i have brains baby." renjun complimented himself, proud of his achievements. he knew how capable he was, he knew how smart he was and he certainly doesn't hesitate to brag and show off his capabilities.

apart from renjun, another person also had the urgency to brag and show off every chance they could- that was none other than the man himself, lee donghyuck.

he never would let a chance to brag about himself slip by, he was absolutely competent in terms of his mind games and physical games. he was the master mind in games.

other than what was stated, he's also extremely charismatic, ensuring everyone who stumbled across him to fall deep in love with him. he was irresistible, he was the exact portray of the perfect man.

//

"we're back with resources !" jeno cheered as he placed down the bags of resources, storing the food in the pantry. sorting out items to where they were supposed to be at.

"you better pay me." renjun groaned as he sat down on the sofa, his body flopped down as the sofa bounced upon his approach. the people that was already on the sofa bounced up slightly before laying back down.

"you volunteered to go, jun." jaemin scoffed, it was true after all, renjun did indeed volunteered himself to go help out jeno with gathering resources.

"pshh, i was afraid that weak man couldn't handle." renjun defended himself, he was like a machine gun, he'd always have something to defend himself with. whenever someone shoots him with something, he'd always have something to say back.

"oh please, you're weaker than me." jeno chuckled as he tapped onto renjun's shoulders mocking him and his narrow shoulders.

"you better take that back, lee jeno !"
"what if i don't ?"
"oh you're so dead."

hello ! i'm so so sorry for the extremely late updates ! i'll be even more busy since school is starting and i also have to cope w a small job ! ><

but i'll try to still supply updates at least once per week bcos i like spoiling y'all ;)