☽ 29

"hey stop thinking about it

"hey stop thinking about it..." jeno couldn't help but notice how stressed out jaemin was. his fingers found another and fiddled with it, he was visibly in deep thoughts.

"yeah maybe i should stop thinking about it." jaemin tried to distract himself with the quivering thoughts of chaeri being in danger with occupying his mind with jisung- the one whom took a huge portion of his heart.

"jisung can you for once make your bed ? it's so messy !" renjun, who was a bit of a perfectionist, found it disturbing to pass by a room with messy beds. he couldn't take it anymore and had to let out his fiery words upon jisung.

"hey hey, don't scold him, jun." jaemin defended the one who was in his lap, protecting jisung like a mother. he would never let anyone raise their voice at jisung.

"pfft, someone for sure plays favourites." renjun scoffed, he knew jaemin played favouritism among the pack, jaemin doesn't even try to hide how much he love and adores jisung.

jisung just has such an innocent and pure aura that none could have but him, he was one of a kind; unique in his acts. no one could've thought any other impressions of him- it was always a light hearted impression.

jisung had always had such pure motives, he never once tried to create any trouble yet still manages to get into some but he didn't have to sweat a single drip of sweat knowing his reliable wolf buddies would always have his back.

apart from jisung, jeno was also really spoiled by jaemin. jeno is his proudest member; jeno was taught well by jaemin, besides that, jeno began with incredible physical strength making it a ton easier for jaemin to teach him.

jaemin was jeno's role model, he'd always make sure to be in his best state when he's learning from jaemin. he would never avoid learning more, he would never dread to have more knowledge.

in due to his persevering spirit, jeno got to learn a lot in a short amount of time. jaemin to jeno was one he looked up to, apart from that, jaemin was also a life long buddy who he could always go to in times of need or even just for a simple hug.

"i'm heading out to get more resources, the sun will be out soon." jeno informed the rest, knowing the sun would be out soon. having the sun out, they could only stay in their little base. it wasn't that they couldn't be in the sun, they just didn't like it.

being in the sun was just physically draining, they'd have to be extremely careful to even step one foot out of their safe place. hunters would be everywhere and they wouldn't be able to camouflage.

on the contrary, at the set of dawn, they could easily camouflage into the foggy mists in the woods at night. the moonlight would also increase their stealth and speed.

"i'll follow you." renjun followed behind jeno to head out. it has always been a sort of routine to gather resources for the night, each day of the week, certain members will be assigned to gather resources and some could tag along if they felt like doing so.

 it has always been a sort of routine to gather resources for the night, each day of the week, certain members will be assigned to gather resources and some could tag along if they felt like doing so

merry christmas eve !!