☽ 32

Waking up to a piercing pain in her head, it felt as though she had been hit by a bullet and brought back to life, her eyes were barely focused- teary and blurry

Waking up to a piercing pain in her head, it felt as though she had been hit by a bullet and brought back to life, her eyes were barely focused- teary and blurry. Her head spun as a wave of nausea hit, she felt the urge to vomit, she felt the urge to cough but her throat was dry and hoarse she couldn't even swallow her own saliva; in fact, there were none to swallow.

She sat up, or at least she made an effort to. She was shot right back down with her strength failing her. It wasn't just her strength, it felt as if her bone was damaged in one way or another, be it a sprain or a dislocation.

Needless to say, she was in a different environment- no lunatic foxes to be seen, nor a cliffside or any greenery in fact. She was in what seemed to be a cabin, yet she couldn't identify where she was, she couldn't see well due to her blurred vision, whilst squinting her eyes she tried to find any exit, "I have to get out of here-"

"You can't, not in the state you're in." a voice submerged from the corner of the cabin, she has yet to figure out who the voice belonged to, her stray of vision only allowed her to see the wooden ceiling and nothing more. She could hear his footsteps getting louder and louder by the second, for some reason she had a fight or flight reaction- might've been the soul of a wolf he held.

"Morning." His smile was so radiant, he positioned himself on top of her so she could see him, his voluminous hair fluffed down, the chain of his necklace close to her nose. She gasped, her eyes widened upon seeing him, his presence itself made her astonished.

"Have you missed me?" The corner of his lips lifted into a mischievous smirk, he stroked his finger across chaeri's jawline, his fingers then wandered down her neck, each stroke he took, it felt like venom on her skin yet it still felt seraphic.

"Jaemin, give her a break," Renjun grumbled as he shoved Jaemin away, in the boy's hand was a damped towel, he seemed so familiar to her but her memory still seemed to still be hazy, the only boy she could recognize was Jaemin. How tragic.

"I'm going to check on your injuries so don't move."
"Injuries?"
"Yes, now shut it." He spoke, his words seemed to have brought over the whole season of icy winter. She was taken aback by his hostile words, even though he didn't cast any special spells to shut her it felt as if she had a magical seal that was zipping her mouth, his aura itself was incredibly threatening.

She winced as he opened the bandages around her limbs, tapping the wet towel on her skin- her damaged skin, the bloodied wounds seemed to have healed quite a little as the blood around the wound wasn't a vibrant red, it was more of a brown-red combination.

He applied some sort of substances which seemed like a sort of medication made of nature's giving, products and supplements made from plants, and certain types of leaves. There may have even been mixtures of creatures such as bugs, sickening as bugs are, they are highly nutritious and possesses a rich hue.

She could only hold onto the sheets of the mattress she was on, biting her bottom lip to prevent herself from shrieking and wincing. It clearly must've been a bad injury for her to be bruised all around her body, especially the boundless aching on her shoulders and excruciating pain in her head.

She couldn't recall what had happened that would lead to such unendurable pains around her body, she wished she could've in order to understand the situation she was in more, but it wasn't like she lost her memories; it was more of an after effect of the immense shock she must've gotten from the incident that has caused the injuries.

"You're safe now." Jaemin had taken notice of her tensed-up face, he knew she was worried, she must've been so confused to have woken up with disoriented memories, in a foreign area. He runs his fingers in her hair, that sensation had gotten her to feel tranquility over pain.

 He runs his fingers in her hair, that sensation had gotten her to feel tranquility over pain

it's been a while, sexc.