Scars

Sorry for the delay in chapters! I've been moving and had no wifi.

I give you happy roman as an apology 👉👈

Tw: Scars,insecurity,viewing scars as "flaws/imperfections"(nobody has flaws ya'll perfect), mention of fights,mention of blood,stitches,mention to past self harm.

Requested by: my sleep deprived self,I haven'Thad a good night's sleep in a week.Enjoy fuckers.

It was nothing new to anyone in the mind palace that Roman had scars.They littered his body from his face to his ankles. From that one scar he got as a kid when he committed scooter ankle to the nearly life threating gash that had scared over on his back,thanks to Logan knowing how to do stitches.

Roman had scars both self inflicted and not.Some littered his arms and thighs from the razor blade he brought down on them,now 2 months clean,thankfully.Some littered his chest and waist from battles in the imagination.

Either way Roman.Did.Not.like.them.

He hated them more than he hated being left out with the crofters partnership.(like seriously-) He wore long sleeves all the time,despite some being from himself he still hated them, he never went to the pool with the others and he had a jacket on when they went to the imagination for beach day,wearing leggings or jeans.

Despite how Remus had came up to him telling him : Scars tell us a story,they show what you've achieved. Roman still couldn't find it in him to embrace these damn imperfections.

When Thomas made a video about The imagination roman was quick to sink out as soon as injuries where mentioned,leaving the video to be scrapped.

Yet,despite all this...The others never pushed.

They never forced him to show off his scars,when he did wear the occasional short sleeve when it was too hot in the mind palace,they didn't fuss over him,make a big deal over it...

They acted normal,well as normal as it can get for sides.His boyfriend would be slightly more affectionate,kissing his scared hands and wrists,his brother would be slightly less annoying.But that never seemed to bother Roman.

He smiled at them because they didn't treat him differently because of his scars.They loved all of him,scars and all.

Maybe one day...he will too...