fading...

Tw: main character death,a side fading,grave/gravestone. Idk tell me if I should add more

Ship: no ship, familial DRLAMP!

Patton,Logan and Janus where setting up the christmas tree as virgil untangle the lights. Sure it's November but who gives a shit.

Christmas music softly played in the background as they all laughed and joked about.

All of that ended when remus kicked the livingroom door down. All the sides turned to him to see him holding a limp Roman in his arms,tears cascaded down the 'demented' twin's face .Roman pale,unconscious and shivering despite being wrapped in 2 fluffy blankets and remus being a human radiator.

"Oh My- ROMAN!"  Patton gasped dropping what he was holding and running to the distraught twin. "H-Help him! he won't wake up!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM!?!" Remus cried. Logan reached their side quickly.

The logical trait gasped as tears welled in his eyes. "He's fading..."Logan muttered but everyone heard it. "What?! N-No he can't fade!!" Virgil cried.

"My baby!" Patton sobbed out catching remus as he nearly collapsed, he held both twins close as he sobbed. Remus cried into Patton's shoulder.

"Logan there's a way we can stop this right?!" Janus begged. "W-We can't loose Princey!" He argued as virgil collapsed into the group hug.

Tears ran down Logan's face as he shook his head no. "He's too far faded..." Janus sobbed loudly,running over and joining the group hug,Logan joining in not 2 seconds after.

1 hour later.

Roman stirred able to open his eyes slightly but too weak to do anything but talk. "D-dad...Remus?" he muttered quietly " we're here kiddo..." Patton whispered. "I-I don't wanna go Patton..." Roman cried.Everyone's hearts shattered. "I know..." Patton whispered brushing some of his hair out his face,placing a fatherly kiss to his forehead.

"P-Please don't leave m-me..." Roman gasped out. Janus grabbed his hand. "We're with you to the end princey..." He said with a soft smile. Roman's head rested in remus' lap whilst his legs where on virgil's and the other three sat around him.

Roman's breathe became more shallow as he flickered,everyone began to sob quietly as the Prince like man looked at them. He gave them a smile, a real one. "I love you all more than life itself..."he gasped "I will always be your hero guys..." He muttered before he slowly stilled,his eyes losing the gleam that seemed to brighten any room he was in.

Remus screamed,a pain filled scream. He hugged his brother's body close as it slowly faded out of existence,not fully gone yet. Patton cried into Janus' chest as Logan sobbed loudly,Virgil crying more than ever.

Roman fully faded out leaving only his sash and logo behind,Remus clutched the sash to his chest sobbing...The light that once lit up their lives had vanished.

No more little brother to tease and care for...

No more helping with panic attacks and being the big brother he never had...

No more helping with his scale insecurities and giving him comfort...

No more checking on him in the dead of night to make sure he was asleep,no more playful banter...

No more princely son to raise and care for...

Roman was ' buried ' under a blossom tree in the imagination. His tombstone sat at the base of the tree as roses danced around the grave.Mrs fluffybuttons sat next to the grave along with his logo. No creature dared to go near the tree in fear of damaging it...

' Here lies Roman Creativity Sanders
Amazing Brother,Son,Friend and Side,
"I will always be your hero guys".'