inner demons

^rest of the prompt

^rest of the prompt.

Ship: anxroceit (never seen this ship before and I love it already)

Tw: self harm,suicidal thoughts,sympathetic darksides and vee, unsympathetic light sides (logan doesn't get much mention), anorexia, patton being a transphobic asshole.

Notes : 'Roman's' name is rose as she is trans mtf.

Requested by: Sirsingalot14

Rose sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled sadly at her appearance. Her short hair,which she wished to be longer, her clothes, she longed to wear dresses and skirts and other 'feminine' clothing, not her prince outfit because she wasn't a prince. She was a princess but she couldn't be a princess. Not since patton had walked in on her and screamed at her to make her go back to her original look. She hated being a boy. She wanted to be a girl, she is a girl! But patton said otherwise, "YOU ARE A BOY GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!" He yelled as he took all her dresses and skirts and crop tops she watched as he burnt them.... she cried herself to sleep longer than usual that night.

Not before that her insecurities and self hatred took a humanoid form, a demon to be more specific.

"H-hello?" Rose asked her voice weak from crying.

"Your really ugly." It said casually. "I-I know..." she replied. "W-who are you?" "Why I'm your inner demons." It smirked mimicking her brother. "What are your pronouns then?" She questioned. If she's gonna be stuck with it, she can't misgender them " I go by he/him. Call me as you wish." it replied lazily. "Romulus." She stated, naming it after her biggest regret, leaving her brother. "Very well." He replied.

The day after the patton incident, rose was about to leave to get some when romulus appeared behind her, "do you really need it? I mean look how fat you are already.." she looked down to her flat stomach but she didn't see that...she saw fat. She nodded her head and turned going back to her bed. She sighed "I hate myself..." she thought.

There was a knock at the door." Roman,why weren't you at lunch?" Flinching at the name.It was patton. "Wasn't hungry." She replied numbly. "And here I thought you couldn't get anymore fucked up." She heard him mutter. This wasn't the first time she's been insulted. Logan and patton are always insulting her, telling her she can never do anything right.

Romulus smirked. "You know you want to~" he sang. "W-what?" Rose stuttered turning to the demon "grab your blade, cut, you know you want to, you won't regret it." Rose looked at him then to the sword next to the bed. Slowly she crawled over the bed, thankful for her dark red sheets that might hide what she's about to do. She picked up the weapon and examined the blade before shuffling up the bed and lifting up her sleeve.

She shakily brought the blade down her arm, pressing lightly till  the blood started to trickle down her arm,pulling away only to repeat the motion.

After about 10 cuts romulus had pushed her against the wall his hands round her throat as he cut of her oxygen (I swear to god if one person says something remus-y I'm rioting)

She struggle kicking her legs and clawing at his hands. "Nobody wants you here roman!" And with that she stopped her struggle....

Virgil and janus where cuddling on the couch,there hate for one another was strictly scripted. They where a couple in reality. Virgil's ears perked up when he heard a faint thud but thought nothing of it till he heard a whisper saying "Nobody wants you here roman!" That made him snap. And it seems janus heard it too.

"REMUS!" Janus shouted the two of them getting off the couch. "What's up double dee?" Remus asked appearing behind him. "We think Someone's hurting your brother." Remus flinched slightly. 'Dammit rose....you haven't told them yet???' But then got pissed off once he replayed the sentence in his head. He quickly summoned his morning star. The three quickly charge for Rose's room, kicking down the door and rushing in, virgil nearly wanted to scream at the sight.

Rose was pinned to the wall by her throat, her arms bleeding still, a hand limply resting on her attackers wrist as she was close to death. Remus beat the attacker over head with his weapon before dropping it to catch 'roman'. " Jesus sis,when was the last time you ate?" He muttered as he carried her over to the bed,bridal style. Janus and virgil raced over to his side, being quick to summon a first aid kit and bandage her wounds." The cuts are self inflicted...." Janis muttered. Making virgil tear up and remus to sob loudly. Remus had her head in his lap, whilst virgil held her hand.

Virgil kissed the back of her hand softly, "please wake up..." he whispered. Janus and virgil had been talking and both had fallen for the creative trait and where going to ask them to join their relationship and date the both of them.

Rose awoke a few hours later, her throat hurt and her wrists felt better??? She also had a weight on her chest, she looked down and saw a sleeping racco- virgil laying on her whilst janus was in a chair next to the bed. She looked up to see her brother smiling softly at her. " hey roro, you gave us quite the scare sis..." he said softly carding his fingers through her hair. "S-sorry..." she muttered. Remus shook his head " you have nothing to apologise for, I should've seen you had some inner demons..." virgil stirred awake before looking around, noticing 'roman' was awake he smiled brightly " roman!" He exclaimed happily, waking up janus, and hugging him. But by doing so he felt rose flinch. "Is something wrong?" He asked getting off her..." I-it's........." she mumbled the last part so quietly it couldn't be heard. "Speak up darling." Janus said softly, causing the princess to blush furiously. "I-it's r-rose...I-I prefer f-female pronouns." She muttered,sitting up and looking down. Virgil softly brought her head back up with his thumb "why didn't you say so earlier, rose we still love you." Janus smiled at her taking her hand. Rose smiled brightly as tears started to cascade down her face "I love you both too!" The two looked at her and smiled. Remus smiled before waving his hand rose having a more female body, including a fuller chest. Her prince outfit being exchanged for a short frilly white dress that hugged her curves.Her red sash still on. Long hair growing and being braided into a plait. She smiled at her brother whilst janus and virgil have pansexual and bisexual panics.