stop lying{Roceit}

Tw:self-deprecating,sympathetic deceit

Request: Oceanawolf

Deceit could always feel someone lying during every video,he couldn't pinpoint who it was though.

Roman, was always lying during videos "I'm way to fab for you fools" or " I'm fine!"

One day whilst the other light sides are having fun with Thomas,Roman is in his room staring at the mirror looking at his body which he saw so many flaws in. He was sobbing quietly to himself

"I'm so useless!" He started staring at the mirror." I'm way to fat! I'm ugly!" He told himself as he pulled at his hair " I'm not needed, I have no place amongst the sides!"

He didn't notice the door opening and someone slipping in.

"Thomas doesn't need me!" He said smiling." It's better if I fade!"

"Stop lying!!" A voice shouted with nothing but pain evident in his voice. Roman turned round staring at the male who walked in. "D-deceit?" He muttered.

Deceit silently walked over to roman and put a hand on his waist. " You are useful." He started smiling softly as Roman stared at him wide eyed. " You're perfect. You are gorgeous, You are needed, You have a place amongst us. Thomas needs you,we need you. Nobody wants you to fade.." he stated softly as he wiped away Roman's tears.

"H-how do I know you're not l-lying?" The prince asked." I don't lie all the time...especially not when it's about the most important person in the world to me." Roman smiled slightly through tears and layed his head on deceit's chest."I-I love you.." he muttered." I love you too..."

Sorry it's so short,Hope you like it