Tree- Roman's birthday

I managed to get one written for his birthday!

Roman sat in his tree. The one he first created and now reaches the sky. The thick branches so high even the gryphins dared not venture. He looked down at the ground nearly drifting off in the small nest of branches he claimed as a child, till he felt a presence beside him.

A soft jacket being placed around his shoulders.He smiled a little and attempted to wipe his tears,leaning against the taller's chest. "Mi amour,it's ok to cry." His boyfriend said softly,gently running their hand through his hair.
"I know,dear, I just wish I wasn't..."Roman sighed,still looking down.

He felt his lover smile as they held his hand."Turn your face towards the sun
Let the shadows fall behind you
Don't look back, just carry on
And the shadows will never find you"
Roman giggled a little, looking at the setting sun over the mountains of he imagination,silhouettes of flying creatures filled the clouds.

"You only know that song because I made you watch Home when we first started dating." Roman stated matter of factly. "Yes you did amour, you said I was 'a heathen for not knowing such a cinematic masterpiece'." He chuckled.

"I stand by my word." Roman huffed. His boyfriend smiled before slipping something around his neck.

Roman looked down to see a golden necklace with a locket. He gaped and clicked it open. Inside of one half was a picture of his lover and himself, on their first date. The other was a picture of the entire famILY, all the darksides and lightsides together,happily. He gasped and looked at his lover.

"Happy birthday my prince." He smiled placing a kiss on Roman's forehead. Roman grinned brightly and cuddled close to his lover. "Thank you darling. "

The spent their evening watching the sunset,cuddled together high up in a tree.