Apologises and princesses

Tw: ?? (Tell me if I need to add any)

Ship: analogince.( I have fallen in love with ship)

Thomas felt horrible. Why did he do that to roman? He's known roman since the beginning! He was there when he admitted that he made fun of things to show his love! Yet he made his hero...feel like the villain, he stood by and let janus compare him to his brother.

He sighed and set up the camera hitting record. "Hey guys,gals and non-binary pals. Today I'm going to be apologising to someone, who I've seriously hurt...I they deserve way more than an apology...but it's the least I can do." Thomas gave a slight smile before adjusting the camera so all the sides could be seen at once.He took a deep breath before summoning his ,now 5 , main sides. Janus stood next to patton and roman looked seriously uncomfortable, he was also not wearing his prince costume, instead he was wearing virgil's hoodie which was so big on him he had sweater paws.

Virgil stood up and walked over, logan following. Logan picked roman up with ease getting a small "eep!" From roman but he snuggled closer none the less, whilst virgil quite literally growled at the others, taking roman with them to the other side of the room.

Virgil sat down on the stairs and logan sat roman on virgil's lap, kissing his forehead before walking to his spot. Roman cuddled closer to virgil but he held a hand out for logan who smiled at took it gently. Virgil holding him protectively.

Thomas awed at the sight. Before he cleared his throat. All the sides turned to him, minus roman who was now playing with Logan's fingers like a small child.

" I umm owe one of you a serious apology." He said ." As do two others...". He took a deep breath hopefully he'll be forgiven with time. " Roman?" Said side looked at him with confusion and suprise. Was he not expecting it to be him?

" I...wanted to apologise for...well everything... I let you be hurt infront of me yet I didn't do anything... I know an apology won't do anything but I wanted to atleast try. All I wanted to say is I'm incredibly sorry...." he looked at roman who had glossy eyes, thomas smiled a small smile. " and that you truly are my hero Princey." Roman started crying. He hopped off virgil's lap and ran to Thomas tackling him in a hug. Crying into his shoulder. Thomad wrapped his arms around the side.

"T-that's all I ever w-wanted to hear.." he whispered. Thomas tightened his grip around his hero.

"You should also apologise to logan, he didn't like being ignored..." roman whispered. Thomas smiled and sat up causing roman to fall into his lap. " logan." The logical trait perked up at the mention of his name. "Yes thomas?" " I wanted to apologise for ignoring you, I should really listen to my logic more." He smiled. Logan gave him a smile, one that showed his teeth. "Apology accepted."

Thomas ruffled Roman's receiving a giggle from said side. Virgil cleared his throat. "Can me and logan have our boyfriend back?" Thomas smirked at him. "Nah I'm keeping the cutie." He said playfully, wrapping his arms around Roman's waist. The latter giggled "oh no save me." He said dramatically, getting back into his old self once again. Virgil and logan smiled.

Until logan smirked and snapped. All of them appearing in the imagination. Roman was in a white and red princess dress,causing him to blush. Thomas was dressed as a classic  villain. And virgil and logan where dressed as princes. "RELEASE THE PRINCESS!" Virgil shouted, chuckling slightly. "YOU'LL NEVER HAVE HIM!" Thomas yelled back, quoting one of his vines on accident, causing roman to giggle.

"SAVE ME MY BRAVE PRINCES!!" He called.

And so a game of rescue the princess persued.Remus joining in,playing the villains sidekick.

Patton and Janus smiled at the others. Patton went over and Turned off the camera. "We'll apologise another time..." patton said softly. Janus nodded.