Oof.

Ships: none

Au: human. Youtuber. (Imagine the song  (credit goes to melanie Martinez) is original ok?)

Tw: lemme know if I should add any I'm unsure...

Requested by: my sad fucking brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GUYS ROMULUS' LIVE STREAM IS STARTING!!" Virgil shouted throughout their shared apartment.

Romulus. The group's (minus Roman's) favourite youtuber, he did covers and original songs. The original songs where the teams favourite.

Within a few seconds everyone minus the youngest twin had arrived. "Huh,guess princey really doesn't like this guy..." patton muttered. Virgil shrugged "his loss." And clicked on the play button on his phone then broadcasting it to the tv.

A male in a red hoodie and black Jean's appeared on screen keeping his face off camera,a door behind him with a bed off to the side but pictures and posters where all turned around. "Hey guys!" He said enthusiastically. "This is an original song, I've been working hard on it for a while now... hope you enjoy." He spoke before reaching over and grabbing his guitar that was off screen.

He began strumming a few cords before singing.

"Mommy, I've got a question

Mommy, I wanna know

Where do babies come from?"

This caused a few giggles around the room.(cough cough remus cough cough)

"Do they come from rainbows and love?" Suddenly remus tensed though nobody seemed to notice.

"Mommy, mommy, tell me, please
Where do babies come from, really?"

They all smiled expecting a nice reply. But when he sang the next part his voice held anger and sadness.

"They come from boys who like to sit on their ass
They come from girls who want to grow up too fast
They come from screaming fighting, makeup sex
They come from little girls like yourself

Little girls like yourself"

They all where sat there wide eyed as remus got up excusing himself before heading upstairs.

"Daddy, where do little babies come from?
Daddy tells me they come from the sky"

They all smile slightly

"But never explained
When I asked why

Do they come from angels in love?
Or do they come from demons in lust?"

They where all shocked by the second question what the hell was this guy taught.

"Daddy, daddy, tell me please
Where do babies come from, really?

They come from boys who take things they don't own
They come from girls who begged to be left alone
They come from pleading, screaming, "no, no, no!"
They're an accident from so long ago"

Tears where running off of romulus' cheeks,as well as the others, now as the door opened he turned slightly gasping before he nodded his head and the other person walked in. Still being blocked from view.

"What a lovely little mess I've made
I throw milk on the walls in rage
Oh, I'm trying to just forget the pain

Mommy, daddy, tell me please
Where do babies come from, really?

They come from boys who like to sit on their ass
They come from girls who want to grow p too fast
They come from screaming fighting, makeup sex
They come from little girls like yourself

They come from boys who take things they don't own
They come from girls who begged to be left alone
They come from pleading, screaming, "no, no, no!"
They're an accident from so long ago

They come from boys who like to sit on their ass
They come from girls who want to grow p too fast
They come from screaming fighting, makeup sex
They come from little girls like yourself"

They other person had now removed the guitar from romulus' hands before pulling him up out of his seat for presumably a hug. There where whispers between the two before romulus sat back down the other guy beside him both of their heads not in frame. "Hey remus was wearing those clothes today too..." patton acknowledges.

Suddenly the camera is shifted upwards revealing bothe the twins as their heads came into frame. Gasps rang around the room. Roman smiled shakily. "Well uhh suprise face reveal? Sorry I probably look like shit right now." "Ro shut the fuck up before I make you." Remus interjected. Roman looked beside him most likely at his phone screen looking at his view count and comments making theories about the songs meaning.

He chuckled. "What the song's about?... Let's just say I didn't have the best childhood." He looked at the viewers again before sighing and going towards the door and opening it.

"I know you guys want to come up. So hurry the fuck up." He stated turning back to the camera.
The five still in the living room shot up and ran to Roman's room.

Patton immediately tackling him in a hug. Roman toppled over with an "Oof."