Tower Pt 2

Tw: idk same as the last one?? Non-consented kissing?? but the man be in a coma so it princess style.Fourth wall who?

"Hey look a conveniently fallen tree we  didn't notice before." Logan stated.

Virgil groaned in frustration. "You sure it's stable?" virgil asked as patton walked over. He kicked the side of the tree,it didn't budge so he nodded. "You should be able to get across.

Vee took a deep breath before tightening his grip on the prince. He swore he felt roman cuddle closer but he may have imagined it.

He stepped onto the tree and let out a breathe of relief when it didn't move.He hastily made his way across the fallen trunk.

Once he got to the middle of the tree though he heard a crack, causing everyone's attention to spike as they turned to look at him.

Virgil didn't take another second, Running to the opposite end as the tree began to cave in on itself.

(just to please that one reader that commented on the last part)Vee managed to gather all his strength and yeet Roman towards Logan he caught him safely in his arms.

The tree collapsed under virgil causing him to let out a scream as he gripped the edge of the cliff. "VIRGIL!!" The others yelled Janus Remus and Patton running over to pull him up.

Patton clung to virgil once he was safely on the ground Logan coming over with roman in his arms.

"Well? how do we wake him? Patton asked gently brushing some of Roman's hair out of his face.

"Haven't you read sleeping beauty?" Remus winked. The group all blushed immensely. Before sighing.

Patton went first pressing a soft kiss to the prince's lips,then virgil and finally logan.

Everyone watched anxiously waiting for a reaction.Nothing happened,they began to loose hope when the prince stirred.

He opened his extraordinary ruby red eyes and they seemed to glimmer in the rising sun's rays. The soft red sky seemed to make his freckles stand out as his Auburn hair swayed slightly in the wind. He blinked a few times, before noticing the piercing dark blue, soft cyan and vibrant lilac eyes looking at him, seeming to have relief wash through them. "L-logie? Vee? Patt?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

He was suddenly engulfed in a hug causing him to squeak. "Hey mi rey." Logan smiled.

"W-where am I??" He asked,looking at the trees before spotting a certain rat. "REMUS!"  He shouted with a smile.

His boyfriend's let go of him and he was quickly captured by his brother. "Hermano!" Remus smiled as both twins cried,hugging eachother tightly.

Boom the end. My motivation went brrrr