We're done.

Ship(s): Toxic roceit. Prinxiety

Requested by: Leo_the_lion_1

You didn't specify what type of abuse so I'm sticking to verbal & mental

Tw: mention of past verbal & mental abuse,fighting, breakups, crying. Lemme know if I need to add any.

Their relationship ship used to be loving and fluffy. till it just stopped. Roman didn't know what he did but all off a sudden janus just started being abusive to him. Yelling at him, being rude at him, mentally hurting him.

Janus did it all. Behind closed doors of course so the others didn't know but still.

One day Roman just snapped.

"I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!" he screamed at his "lover" who eyes widened before hardening in a glare. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU BRAT?!"

The glasses gays happend to be walking by Roman's room when Janus shouted that drawing their attention. And let me tell you mama logan was not happy.
They slowly opened the door enough for them to not be noticed and slipped in.

"THE CONSTANT NAME CALLING, MENTALLY ABUSING ME! VERBALLY DEGRADING ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE HURT ME?!HOW MUCH IT AFFECTED MY LIFE?! NO BECAUSE YOU DON'T GIVE TO FUCKING SHITS ABOUT ME!! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!" Roman screamed, tears falling like waterfalls.

That's when logan decided to step in. He gently put a hand on Roman's shoulder. Roman turned to him and quickly hugged roman tightly. "shh it's gonna be ok..." Logan said softly, having gone into full mother mode. "you're gonna be ok sweetheart." he said, roman looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Deceit....We're done." Roman forced his voice not to waver or stutter. Logan quickly lead roman out the room. " Go find virgil ok?" Logan said crouching to his height,looking him in the eye. Roman nodded and walked to the emo's room.

Roman shuffled slightly before knocking on the purple door with scruffy black handwriting spelling out 'Fuck off'.

Roman heard shuffling and a draw closing,then virgil opened the door, his hoodie was missing.

"Ro...? what's wrong?" Virgil asked him wiping away some of his tears. "C-can I come in please....?" Roman said though it sounded like a whisper. virgil nodded grabbing Roman's hand and gently pulling him inside, closing the door behind them.

They both sat on virgil's bed,Roman had curled in on himself.

"Ro..? what happend?"

"I broke up with deceit....." he muttered. "...why?" Virgil was shocked to say the least. Sure he felt bad for Roman but there was a little hope that in time Virgil might have a chance.

"H-he...wasn't good f-for me....h-he was a-abusive....not physically...but still....." Roman mumbled tears flowing faster.

Virgil had never wished murder was legal more now than he has in his whole life....wait their sides do laws apply or-...wait we're getting off track Virgil sighed and looked to the prince"Can I touch you?" he asked quietly. Roman looked up at him before nodding,shuffling closer to the emo nightmare. Virgil smiled softly before pulling roman into a hug.

Roman sobbed into his shoulder,Virgil there reassuring him it was the right thing, holding him close so Roman knows he's not leaving.

Roman eventually calmed down. He yawned and cuddled up to virgil. Virgil smiled at him "You tired Ro?" Roman nodded. Virgil ran his fingers through Roman's hair. "Thank you vee." Roman whispered just as he fell asleep.Roman blushed slightly as virgil laid down with him,pulling him to his chest. Maybe just maybe roman had a chance with virgil.