🎤 Ending AN & Snippet

💋💋 Old Followers 💋💋

I just want to thank you all for following me as I ventured out & decided to deleted your favorite books and went in a new direction with the growing pains books.

I am still considering slowly bringing those stories back that I deleted last year but it won't be until I finish this trilogy.

If we decide to go in that direction, I will probably just edit them, lessen the drama (cause it seemed like a lot of back and forth), revise and republish to keep it/them the same story(ies) that you fell in love with. 🥰

I do thank y'all from the depths of my heart.
I appreciate it.

🌱 New Followers 🌱

Yes, book II is over 🤣

However, it was only a set up for book III (The last and final book for these characters.)

Book III can be read without reading book II but you might be slightly confused when I reference something about book II.

When will it be posted?

At the beginning of April. Of course I will be working on the chapters over this time, though.

Will the characters remain the same?

Yes.
sn:// I wanted to focus more on Aubree & Aaliyah. So, I know I strayed away from a lot of characters in book II but there will be more about them in book III.

Any other info?

1. I want to stop keeping count of the years so the year won't be posted when I put the dates in book III. It takes place in 2020 so just disregard any past years.

2. You can go ahead & add book III to your library's. 🤪

3. I did change the name of his book 😂

4. Amari's character was originally going to be Chadwick Boseman... Simply because of the relationship he & MBJ really do/did share. I've found a new character to use, just out of respect for our superhero.

5. There's a sneak peak below 😘

& finally;

Grown Enough (Book III)

2 Years Later...

The more things change,
the more they stay the same...

🌱

Aaliyah

I threw on my all black scrubs and my work shoes which, lately, have been my vapormax plus, they are soooo comfortable for all the moving around I've been doing.

"Aubree, you're taking Adelynn?" I asked, putting on my small necklace with his name on it.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, making me bust out laughing.