Chapter Twenty Three

Aaliyah

"Wanna see one more thing?" Aubree asked me as we walked through our house together.

"Babe, my feet hurt." I whined. "You're going to have to put a bench every 400 feet." I joked, standing in the middle of the hallway.

He laughed, coming back to me.

"I wanted to show you how sure I was about being her daddy." He licked his lips.

I looked down at her and rubbed her little hair.

I had her in the baby carrier that I had hand sewn for her since we were going to be walking through.

Aubree was so excited to show me everything, he woke me up at 7:00 this morning, ready to start.

He didn't have to show me anything, I could tell in his eyes that he was serious about her.

He's already being dominant when it comes to her, like basically telling me things he learned but that most mom's already know but I just play along like I don't even know.

I definitely have to get use to the security cameras everywhere and them being basically above us.

Aubree tried to assure me that they can't hear us and we can't hear them but it'll take some getting use to for me.

I don't know when he became so serious about safety but I like the comfort and all the precautions he took to make sure that even if there is a problem, it won't get to us.

"Open the door." He said for the 79th time today.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door, it was her nursery that I had been asking him about this entire walk.

"Awww, baby!" I went into the room.

"This is beautiful! I love how it's not too much but it's... Just right." I turned around.

"I'm glad y'all like it." He replied.

"You did all of this for us?" I walked back up to him, accidentally touching his penis when I went to hug his waist.

"You better stop before she test that crib out and we test these floors out." He smirked, about to walk off but I grabbed his hand to stop him.

He turned around, lust in his eyes.

"Put her down." He demanded.

I gently laid her in her crib, popping her pacifier into her mouth as she went back to sleep.

I took off her carrier and laid it on the dresser.

All I had on was one of his shirts anyway.

"Li." I looked up.

His dick was standing so strong, my mouth almost dropped.

"Come suck it." He bit his lip.

I got on my knees for him and sucked so sloppy until he stepped back, trying to keep from cuming.

"Oh, you think you handled me?" He smirked.

I shyly smirked and shrugged.

"Bring yo ass here." He pulled me roughly to him, turning me on.

"Oh, you want it like that?" He asked.

"Don't the security ca--"

"Fuck them." He turnt me around and made me touch the ground.

He lifted up his shirt, exposing all of my body.

As soon as his warm mouth connected with my box, I was shivering.