Chapter Twenty Two

-- I was going to post this next week but since y'all comments had me tickled 🤣 here you all are 😘

Monday, January 16th, 2023
6:45am...

Aubree

"Mr. Alonsso, this is the end of my part of the tour, Aaron Brick will be taking over from here." D'Angelo finished walking me through the house.

It was finally complete and I couldn't be happier at this moment.

"I appreciate you, D'Angelo, I'll be in touch soon." I dapped him one last time.

"Mr. Alonsso, I handled all of your other, special request for your home." He held the blueprint and gave me a map, we were heading towards the underground trap that I had built in.

"Let's go." I smirked.

"For the entire home, you wanted the security team over the home, in the "attic" right? and the trap under, correct?" He asked as we walked through.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Security comes in through the trap entrance as well but they will take the staircase to upstairs and the boys go to the bottom. There is a door leading to the inside of the home but you're the only person with a key unless you give it to someone else." He informed me, making me nod. "No worries, they can't hear you and you can't hear them."

"So they can get in here?" I asked.

"No, there's another door that, that key unlocks, you'll see it when you go through there." He informed me.

"I have your rotating car garage, you walk up to this little station with the iPad and browse until you find the car you would like to drive for the route you're going on. I would recommend selecting it about 5 - 8 minutes before you would like would like leave." We kept walking. "Also, The entire home is bulletproof, anytime a door or window that lead to the outside, are opened, I have it programmed to alert you throughout the entire household on the intercom so that you can hear it anywhere you are. At whatever time you deem appropriate, you can set a time and all windows and doors that lead to the outside automatically lock themselves, and anything in the house can be controlled from your office, per your request. We also have six secret escapes through the walls that I'll show you. We put staircases in the walls for you to follow, they all intermix at a point but if you go upstairs, it'll lead you to the control room. If you go downstairs, it takes you a location in the woods, you are the only person that knows about the escapes too." He informed me.

It took almost 2 hours for him to show me all the additional adds on that I wanted for the house now.

"And all your furniture will be brought in and set up within the next day or so, I have all of that set up." D'Angelo came back up.

I nodded. "Make sure y'all keep an eye on them, yo."

They both looked at me before laughing.

"We knew you'd say that so we selected to pick up all furniture and do it ourselves." Aaron said.

I lowkey laughed as I pulled out my keys.

"They're bringing in all my clothes today too?" I asked.

"Yes sir." D'Angelo nodded as he quickly looked down at his notebook. "Groceries?"

"What?" I questioned him.

"You never told us if we need to get groceries for the--Just tell me what you like and I can have it here in no time." He said.

I felt a knot in my stomach, I forgot because Aaliyah always handles it.