Chapter Nineteen

an:// the characters are staying the same. 😚🌱

Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
4:27am...

Aubree

"Right there, that window right there is the easiest entry." Steve told me as I listened through the earbud.

"Damn, just cause I'm black, you think I can reach this high ass window?" I responded.

Everyone chuckled.

"Well, yeah." Steve joked.

I jumped up and caught the window seal. I pulled myself up and then quietly pulled it open.

I really eased into the house through the kitchen window, careful not to make a sound.

I turned on my night vision goggles and proceeded towards the front door.

"Cameras are down, correct?" I asked.

"Cameras are down." Leah confirmed.

"I only see 3 warm places, meaning 3 people are inside." Harmony came through my earbud, looking from the drone above the house.

"Upstairs or down?" Donnie asked.

"All up." She responded.

I tipped towards the front door, waiting for them to temporarily cut off the alarm.

"Open it." Leah confirmed.

I quickly opened the door and they all walked in.

We went through the house swiftly scanning the area as I began towards the safe.

"You got me?" I asked Donnie.

He nodded as I slung my gun behind me with the strap of it and began taking off the bookbag that I was wearing.

All of us had bookbags, just in case something happens we could still complete the mission.

"Eyes, directions." I said referring to Harmony, 'Eyes' is her name.

"Keep straight." She responded.

I looked ahead and signaled Donnie to follow.

I followed all of Harmony's directions until we were in front of a door.

I heard screaming from upstairs and I knew we were officially on a time limit.

"What's going on up there?" Donnie asked.

All we could hear were gunshots.

I quickly attached the bombs to the door that'll lead to the safe.

We backed away and took cover before I told Steve to blow it.

I stood up and walked into the safe room.

Money was flying out and the van was backed in at the back door, ready for our exit.

Shit was easy money this morning.

"Go check that shit out. I'll meet you in the truck." I told him.

"You sure?" He asked.

I nodded and he walked off.

I went into the safe room and money was everywhere.

I grabbed the important files that Steve wanted and began putting all the money that these 3 bags would carry into them.

Once I was done, I put a bomb inside that room and began pouring gasoline in all the hallways and laying more bombs throughout the bottom of the house.