🔞⚠️ Yaotome Gaku (Hunter (Part3))

🔞⚠️

¶At the hunter office building¶

It was a chaos today. Every of the hunter and the magician are in a busy.

Another cases happen last night. A new corpses with a bloody and horror scene appeared right when the moment you have dinner.

"H-how could this happen!?"

You said in horror. Seeing the corpse that only left half of it's body. The blood all sucked like a wine. The flesh of the body all rotten.

"Miss (Y/N), where did you been last night? We tried to reach you but you did'nt answer anything." Said one of the hunter.

You in confuse. Just when did yall called you? How come you did not hear anything from your call? The telephone that only in your ringging so damn loud that even people from down floor can hear it.

You still anxious, "When did you guys call me?"

"Around at 8PM of course."

8PM!? It was the time when Gaku came to your house and have dinner.

"We even called you 5-7 times!!"

"But we heard nothing from you, Miss (Y/N)"

What!? How could you did not hear anything?? The telephone in your house seriously located at the spot where you can see and grab it.
(Prob, at the living room or kitchen? Lol)

You look at your team then your gaze move outside the window. You lift your hand and rub your forehead. Thinking.

"Something weird..."

¶At some random street¶

"Gaku, have you found him yet?"

Gaku touching his lip as he look at the sky, "No."

"Ughhh, because of him, we all in a serious danger. We could been hidden from human but because of him..."

Gaku sigh, he look at the old looking man, "Whatever is, we need to kill him first before the hunters. He much way more dangerous."

The looking old man grinned. He touch Gaku's shoulder as he shaking his head, "Gaku, you such a gentleman. What a man... What a man..."

He paused as he sigh, "You even try to protect her before she get killed. Are you?" The old man grinned much more and more creepy.

Gaku get annoyed as he tried to hide his blushes, "S-shut up!!! She just helping me and-"

Before Gaku end his sentence, the old man in shameless said, "I saw you kissed her last night. And even said 'You pretty girl, don't let your neck bare like that'" He burst into laughing.

Gaku's face became more and more red, "I DID'NT EVEN SAID THATTTTT!!! Wait- DID YOU STALKING ME!?"

The old man burst into a loud laughing. Touching his stomach because of hurting from laughing.

"OLD MAN YOU CREEPY!!"

¶In the city¶

You and your team just started do a mission. Telling the citizens to shut their door at night and do not open the door for someone. Even though someone knocking for help.

Do not go out from the house and stay inside.

Do not open the window even if you want to take a fresh air.

Do not stay alone. Stay in a group.

The Magicians put a barrier at each houses. The hunters put a lot of trap in every places.