Izumi Mitsuki(lap sleeping)

《DETAILS》
Personality:
-cheerful person(otaku)
-love to talk about anime characters
-cosplayer
-easy to feel jealous
-really serious when do something important
(Sorry i have a friend that really like a short guy and she is a cosplayer)

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

     Today is your physics exam, and you really tired after studiying until 3.00 am.Your boyfriend, Izumi Mitsuki really worried about you.You didn't have time for dinner yesterday. You also did'nt take a shower. What you think is studiying for exam and you won't fail physics or you cannot go a photoshoot this Saturday.

《After school》

     "(Y/N)-channn!!!!!!"you feel tired to look but you have to look at someone that you really know.

     "Mitsu-kun!!why do you have to come to my school?"you said while covering the fact that you extremely tired.But Mitsuki know that you tired based on your action and your voice.

     "Ne,(Y/N),maybe we should go somewhere relaxing"he said while holding your hand.

《At the cafe》

     Cafe is a place that you can relaxing yourself.This cafe is a closet cafe.You can have your own private room for couple or studiying.Both of you take a private room and you ordered a hot tea while Mitsuki ordered a cappucino.

     "Here,(Y/N)-chan sleep on my lap!"he said.

     "EHH!!!b-but Mitsu-kun!!I don't want to sleep,don't worry about me,i'm seriously okay!"you reply him.It is because you don't want to cause any troble for him but at the same time you make yourself in troble.

     "Daamee!you have to sleep.You did'nt took a dinner and breakfast.You also did'nt took a shower and you studiying until 3.00 am.Staying late at night really bad y'know."he shouted.He really care about you since his younger brother is perfect with everything.You can't resist it and you lay your head on his lap.Because of the cafe to refreshing with aircondition you fell sleep so fast then expected.

     "Have a good dream,(Y/N)-chan."He whispered to you but you already fell asleep.It's really nice when your boyfriend did this to you.

Minnaa!!!!!!genki desukaaa!!!!? Sorry that this is bad😅also a short chapter (-_-)