Yaotome Gaku(A secret girl)

Hello,this is a request story from Anime_Girl_024 . Sorry,if this is look bad ;-; 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

*at the bar*

A white hair man,sitting at the chair and drink his champange. Every women look at him by how handsome he is.His skin all pale and the red colour on his face clearly can see it.Easily can know that he is drunk.He take another sip of champange.He already his limit of drinking but he keep drink.

You saw him and take his hand before he take another sip."You already drunk,stop drinking ahh!?" You stop your sentences and realise that man is Yaotome Gaku from TRIGGER.A popular idol at Japan. 'Just like everyone said,he really handsome.' You thought as both of your eyes meet each other.

"Hey,I'm really okay,you don't have to worry." He said as he make a 'cute' face that begging you to let go of his hand.You blush a little but seeing him like this make your heart beating very fast.

"W-well,it is okay for you to drink? Aren't you an idol?" You ask while put you release him. He nod but you know it's not okay.

"Hey,want to sing something, umm ..." Gaku ask,as he want to know your name. "(F/N),I'm (L/N)(F/N),nice to meet you,and sure." Both of you go to the music box at the bar and pick the song.

The song called 'Rewrite the stars'. It's a beautiful song. It feels like you being happy with your partner. The end of the song,Gaku look at you secretly and he smile. You does'nt realise it and just looking at the music.

"Say,can we meet again next time,(L/N)-san?" You look at him with a shock face and then you smile and nodding "Sure!Give me your phone number." Both of you exchange a phone number. You even add his name 'secret guy' in your phone contact.You giggles while blushing a little.Gaku also put your name as 'secret girl' and he also act the same as you.After that meet,both of you often going out and have fun together.

At Yaotome Production,Tenn and Ryuu get a little suspicious at Gaku. He often look at his phone more than pay attention at Anesagi who is keep babbling about something. But,Tenn and Ryuu also does'nt pay attention at Anesagi. Both of them look at Gaku. His act seriously weird by laugh suddenly and does'nt pay attention while walking until he hit the wall.

"Ryuu,let's do something fun." Ask Tenn who is looking at Gaku's phone while smirking. Ryuu follow Tenn gaze and find out what he want to do. "I never thought that Gaku would left his phone for this time..." Said Ryuu while he's trying to stop Tenn. But he know he can't stop Tenn from everything.

Tenn take Gaku's phone and open it. "Tch,he set a lockscreen!?" . Tenn trying to open Gaku's phone lockscreen and he finally can guess it. "I'm suprise that you can guess Gaku's mind." Said Ryuu. "Of course,he like soba,so it must be anything with soba." Reply Tenn while still looking at Gaku's phone. Tenn open the chat to see who's he chatting with.

Something that catch Tenn eyes which is 'secret girl' name on his chat. "Hm?Already has a favourite girl?"

"Tenn,looks like he delete the messages..." Tenn nod as he open the gallery. Something more make the two shock. They saw a girl in Gaku's gallery. Happy together just like a couple.

Gaku,who is just arrive from somewhere,saw Tenn and Ryuu looking at his phone. His face completely became red since he has a pale skin. Gaku take his phone from Tenn "Why are you look at my phone without permission!!?" Tenn smirk "Heh, no reason. It just you who look weird." Gaku get irritated. Suddenly Ryuu ask the question just to make sure the two does'nt fight.

"Gaku,who's that girl in your photo?" Gaku keep quiet and still blushing. He look at the two "Please don't tell anyone about this. Especially my dad." Tenn and Ryuu promise with it.

Gaku explain his relationship with you and try to make Tenn and Ryuu understand.

"So thats it. Gaku you become mature now ehh!!" Said Ryuu as he suddenly become a proud mama.

"Fufu,make sure when you messages that girl,look infront too." Tease Tenn. Or more like trying to look a fight.

"Shut up and please don't tell anyone about this." Gaku begging to his member for not telling his secret. Tenn and Ryuu agree it.

At the XXX cafe,Gaku meet you at the cafe and telling you everything.

"What?You only let your member know about our relationship?" You ask before you sip a cup of coffea. Gaku nod and "Sorry,my agency does'nt allow a relationship or I should say,my dad does'nt allow me in relationship." You understand him and "It's okay,as long as we love each other."

"You,love me too!?" You chocked and try to cover your embarassment. "E-ehhh,did I say that?Ahahhahh." Gaku look at you with suspicious face and finally you give up " Fine,I love you okay!!" Gaku chuckle as he reply you too "Me too,I love you,(F/N)"

Heyooo!!!!! Finally,to be honest,I don't have idea to make Gaku and Reader fanfic actually but I just try it.

Ahahahahahaaa 😅😅