Izumi Iori(Sweet Talk)

《DETAILS》
Personality:
-cheerful person
-love teasing your boyfriend(since he is tsundere)
-love cute stuff
-smart girl
-fashionable
-scare of ghost

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

     You wears (F/C) short jeans,   (F/C) t-shirt,(F/C) sweaters and    (F/C) boots.You also style your hair with a cute (F/C) ribbon clip and wear a bunny necklace.After that you took some light breakfast and go out.Today is Saturday and your boyfriend, Izumi Iori asked for a date.It's a first time of your life he asked for a date,usually it was you who always asked him for a date.

《At the train station》

     At the train station,you saw your boyfriend was standing while looking at his watch.

     "Gomen Iori-kun!!my taxi is too slow~~"you said while winking your eye.

     "Y-you're really late"he said while blushing."a-anyway we have to go now".

《At amusement park》

     "Hmm..amusement park huh?I thought you're gonna bought us somewhere romantic"You said that while you're smirking at him.

     "W-what kind of romantic you want anyway?b-beside it's better we go there first."Iori said while pointing at the haunted house.He knew you really hate go to any kind of scary place especially haunted house.

     "U-um,Iori-kun...w-why do we have toー!!?"You want to continue your word but Iori put his finger on your soft lip.

     "Today is my turn to tease you until you blushing like crazy"He said while smiling.You almost want to explode when he said that.

《In the haunted house》

     "KYAAA!!!!!IORI-KUN HELP ME!!!" you shouted as loud as you can and clinging into Iori arm.

     "Haha,it's not real anyway"Iori said while laughing after seeing your 'cute side of yours'.

/skip time after you ride a roller coaster and other thing that scared you the most/

《In the ferris wheel》

     "Y-you're really know how to tease me back right Iori-kuー!!" Just like before,he put his finger into your lip before you finish talking."Iori-kun!at least please let me finish my talk first!!"you said while blushing after seeing his serious face.

     "Gomen,(Y/N) i just can't hold back anymore."he said while look at you with a serious face like he has something important to tell. "(Y/N),do you believe that any couple who kiss on the top of ferris wheel,they will live together forever?"

     "Huh!of course not!You know I'm a person who only believe thing that in front of me only,right!?" You said while confused with Iori different behaviour.

     "That why I want to try it"Iori come closer to you.You start to blushing more hard now.

     "W-wait!Iori-kuー!"He started kiss your lip softly and you also enjoy that moment.

《After riding a ferris wheel》

     "S-somehow..Iori-kun also know how to be romantic sometimes..o-or maybe I should say sweet?"you said.

     "Hmm~~really?maybe we should do it after we graduated"

     "Do it?what is it?"you confused with that word since you don't know what will couple do.

     "Hmm~so you don't know what it mean huh~?well,it's look like we only have 4 month before we graduated *sigh* it's really took so long"he mumbled by himself while you still confused what he saying.

     "Mouu!!Iori-kun just tell me what is it!!"

     "No!it's surpose to be a secret,my (your sweet name)"he said while smiling.You almost want to explode.Who know that a guy like him can talk sweet thing like that.

Waaaa!!!!sorry everyone!!!!if it does'nt good please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i'm promise to fix my stories.or maybe i should read more shoujo manga?KYAAAA!!!!!DAREKA TATSUKETEEEE!!!!!!!!

(Sorry,author feels so terrible when writing this)