(Tsunashi Ryuunosuke) Help me...

《DETAILS》
Personality :
-have a dead glare
-tsundere but not that annoying
-very quiet person
-a big liar
-lazy person
-always act like innocent child when he about to make a move(you know what is it😎)

🔞Gomen,a little of mature stuff here🙏🙏

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

《AT THE LATE NIGHT》

"Haii,Haii,I knew it..."

"*sigh* Okaasan,I told you it's fine."

"*laugh* I'm really okay so don't worry."

"Tokyo is not dangerous*laugh*"

"Bye,bye,Okaa-san."

Your POV

I pick up the calls with my mom. Jeez,she should focus on (lil' sister name)-chan more than me.Well,I hope that idiot did'nt mad at me cause I'm walking alone at night just want to buy a bunch of snacks.

Then,I saw a two figures infront of me.Looks like a two male infront of me and blocking my way.So DAMN annoying.Whatever it is...I should just ignore them.Well,I'm too lazy and just want to go home.

"Hey,koneko-chan,whatcha doing here?" A guy said.

"Hohh!!!She really pretty!!!" The other one said.

"Hmm?Ohh!you're right..." A first guy takes my (short/long) (H/C) and smell it.DISGUSTING.Ryuu-san do much sexier than him.

"Hmm...you surely use a branded shampoo...it's very nice..." I can feel the other guy touch my thigh. And the other one take his hand under my shirt.I sighing and give them a dead glare.

"Mister,move away please..." They refuse it.Tch!So annoying.Then I try to say once again.

"Mister,I said move away!!" I push their hands as hard as I can.They look angry...am I..in a bad or good situation?

"Hey!How dare you!!Know your situation,miss!!" A first guy take my left hand.It really hurt me.

"Nanii?We're trying to be nice to you..and you give us this!!?" Another guy said.TCH!Even though I have black belt in karate, I can't let go of my hand.

I close both of my eyes.Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey!!What the heck are you doing with my girl!!?" I open my eye slowly.Yep!I am right.A familiar voice from a person I love.

"T-tsunashi from TRIGGER!!!!" A frist guy said.Both of them look scare.I look at Ryuu and see he really in his serious face.Well,I should admit it that he can do a dead glare too.

The two guys apologise and Ryuu came at me.I still shock for what happen.

"Daijoubu,(Y/N)-chan?Did you hurt somewhere?" He said.I look away and nodding "I-i'm fine.." I hold my hand that a guy gripped it.Ryuu knows that I'm lying.I'm really a big liar.

"How...did you know..I'm here?" I asked..

"Well,your friend calling me and messaging me like crazy and she said that you go outside alone...." He stops then he continue it "... Anyway (Y/N)-chan!Girls should'nt go outside alone!!Tokyo is not safer than your hometown!!!"

My eye still shock.He really care for me.Ureshii....."Gomen...." That word is all I can say to him and look on the ground.

"Next time,please tell me if you want to go out at night." Yep.He doing his pure face again...But still looks sexy *smirk*. I just nodding which means,I did'nt know what to say.

Then,Ryuu suddenly carried me like a princess.It's really shocking me."C-chotto!!Ryuu-san!!I can walk by myself!!!" Ryuu still smile and enjoying his action.I even stop moving since I'm too lazy to move so much.My lazyness is too BIG.

"Looks like you stop moving ne,(Y/N)-chan." He said while smiling.

"Don't misunderstood.You know that you have these lazy girl as your girlfriend." I act tsundere a little with an unemotional tone. He just smile.Nande?

"Ne,don't you think you need your punishment,(Y/N)-chan?" I know what he's gonna say actually.

"W-what do you mean?" Ryuu just smile.It's better for me to look away.Yep!that's better.

"(Y/L)-chan,you really won't admit it....Yosh,let's go to my home!!" My eyes automaticcally look at him.In shock."E-ehh?N-n-nande?" Me trying to being just like an innocent child.

"Ikouu,(Y/N)-chan."

"At least put me down...Jeez.."

Sorryy!!!!!!!I don't have idea much😣😣😣😣😣Anyway....I think one of my reader surely know this story😂😂😂only her know what happen here😂😂😂I don't want to mention her for some reason.Anyway,thank you for giving me idea😂😂😂

Again,sorry for this story🙏🙏🙏 Ryuu is my fav character so I can't think anythink but I still want to try it😁😁😁😁😁😁😁