Nanase Riku(First meet)

《DETAILS》
Personality:
-flustered person
-clumsy
-basketball player
-Otaku(hot guys)
-super hot girl(but you did'nt realize it)

~~~~~~~~~♡~Enjoy~♡~~~~~~~~~

Tonight is Idolish7 first concert and you and your friend want to go."Hey (Y/N)!do you know,i heard all members of idolish7 are pretty cute just like anime characters!!KYAAA!!!"Said your friend.Since you and your friend are Otaku in the class,the two of you always talk in class."Really!!Wow!!I can't wait to see!!"You said.

《At night》

Once the music start,you feels your heartbeat beating fastly after you see their center. 'Who..is..that red hair guy?His voice really got me'You thought. You find yourself stare at the red hair one and blushing more until you hide your face.

《After concert》

"Huaaa!!It's really a great concert,right everyone!?"Said the short member in idolish7,Mitsuki.

"Oh!do you guys see the girl with (H/C) hair?She pretty and looks sexy"Said Yamato the leader of idolish7.

"Huwaaaaa!!!So gross old man!!!"said Mitsuki again.

"Oh,you mean (L/N)(Y/N)?She is my classmate and sure is people always say she's pretty."Said Iori.

"Did'nt know that you know her,Iori."said Riku.

"Of course I am.Everyone in school knows her well because she is basketball player.(just imagine if you're not)

"Basketball,huh"said wondering Riku.

《Morning at supermarket》

You were asked from your mom to buy her some ingerediant for her new recipe of spongecake in the early morning."Damn!I want sleep more since last night I watch new episodes after home*sigh*"You too busy mumbled as you bumped into someone."Argh!sorry,I did'nt see you there,AHー!"You heard a man voice and trying to stand up.

"No,no I'm the one who should apologies,Gehー!"You shock once you see the man face."Y-you're guy from idolish7,right?"You said.

"Y-your name is (L/N)(Y/N),am i right?"he said."H-how do you know my name!?"

"Iori told me.He said that you two are classmates,right?"

"O-oh,sorry I forgot that Izumi-san and I are classmates since we're did'nt talk much"You almost flustered.

"Last night,I saw you were hide your face so I thought you surely Trigger fans,am i wrong?"He said with a puppy eyes.(damn!can you guys imagine how cute he is😍)

"Tri-trigger fans?Of course no!'because my heart full of anime boys'"you said and thought for a while."Many people in my class really like Trigger.I like their song but please don't get it wrong. I really don't have a feeling to like them,HaHa!"you continue.As you can see his eye looks so adorable and make you blushing more and more.

"Ah!(L/N)-san are you feeling sick?H-here let me help you!"He flustered just like you.

《Outside the market》

"I can't believe that you also clumsy person like me,Nanase-san"You said while holding a plastic bag.

"Y-yeah,looks like we're have a same personality,Haha!"You turn your face and blushing as you see his smiling face and thought 'Damn!he's cute than my characters'

"(L/N),can we exchange our number phone so we can talk everyday!

"O-okay!"You agree and put out your phone from your pocket.

Author talk:
~>hey!hope this is not bad for start the chapter,desune?Tell me if it so bad please~~~~♡

Also,sorry about the grammar. My english not good much😅