Nikaido Yamato(bed lesson)

《DETAILS》
Personality
-nice&lovely girl
-scared of dark
-Yamato girlfriend
-really shy toward others but not in front of yamato
-20 years old
-a florist

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

LEMON🔞

"Huwaaa!!!!!!Yamato-kun!don't just sit there like a lazy person!!!" you said while holding a bouquet flowers

"Haha,gomen gomen. Jeez,you're really cute when you shouted at me like that." He laugh that make your heartbeat beat faster. Actually,you want your boyfriend to be more attractive in front of you.

《At night》

That night,you really scared to live alone at  your home since you heard so many weird sound. Yamato decided to stayed with him at his dorm.

"Um,Yamato-kun,is it ok if I live at your dorm?" You asked."Yeah, don't worry,I'm here for you." He said while winking his eye at you.

While both of you in Yamato's bedroom,you realized that he not planning do something to you. Even though you want it.

'This guy,invited me to sleep in his room and nothing happening?Jeez,I thought he's gonna do it since we're alone!' You thought. While Yamato go take a shower, you suddenly change into a sexy underwear and try wearing your old clothes that really short just to make him realize it.

As Yamato enter the room,he see you in sexy poses."Ya-yamato-kun, d-do you want to play?".Yamato only stare at you that make you blushing even more."Mouu!!!!Yamato-kun,don't stare at me like that!It's embarrassing!"

Yamato do nothing than he go to his bed and waving at you "(Y/N), come here".You don't know what he's planning and just go for it. After that,he pull your hand and start kissing you gently.

After that,he licking your neck and then your lower neck."Y-yamato-kun?w-wait!" you want to stop him but he refuse it.He take off your shirt and your skirt then licking your thigh.You can't stop the moaning."Let it out,I want to hear it so badly." He said then licking your nipples."Well,you the one asked me to do it right,(Y/N)-chan."

From that incident,you try to be more careful and try not being so flirty with Yamato because you knew that Yamato really good on bed.

After that night scene:

You: Don't come near me you beast!
Yamato: Why?(come closer)
You: I already said did I!Don't come closer..KYAA!!(yamato lick your neck)
Yamato: You really cute (Y/N)
You: B-beasttt!!!!!

Hey!!!!sorry for the lemon scene to short because i can't take it anymore😫😫😫😫😫Sorry from author.

NEXT:(if there were no request yet)

TAMAKI X READER