Nanase Riku (Tomboyish girl)

Imma back yo!!!!
Hope this okay..... ~T_T~
This is just a short story

You at the park waiting for your boyfriend who is busy with his Idol job,Nanase Riku. Your boyfriend and you are completely have a big different. Nanase Riku is a cute and innocent boy while you a wild tomboyish girl who know how to fight. Some of your friend always reminded you to wear or act girly since you already got a boyfriend plus when you have an innocent boyfriend like Riku.

You look at your watch while sighing gently. 'Ahh,he's late.' You thought. While you were waiting, you saw a lot of couples who are very lovey-dovey to each other. You looking at the females at the park with wearing a lot of cute and stylish outfit. 'Hmp! Wearing those make me look so weak.' You thought again.

After a moment,you heard someone with familiar voice calling for you "(Y/N)-chann!!!!" You turn around and find out it was Riku who's calling for you. You actually happy to see him but you try to play hard-to-get. "You're late...." Riku stopped infront pf you while panting and take a breath "S-sorry,Yamato-san making me late by saying a weird thing...."

You sighing while crossed your arm "If you want apology,buy me chocolate ice-cream. Also,don't forget to buy it for yourself too. It make me feel pity since you sick...." You pouted as Riku smile and nod "Yes. I'll go now!!"

At the moment you waiting for him,there a two strangers get closer to you. You try to act cool and act more tomboyish. But the two strangers keep get closer to you.

Riku is on the way to go back to you and he suddenly saw the two unknown man get closer to you. He moves faster and appear infront of you before the two strangers get more closer. You surprise by it. "Let's go,here you ice cream!!!" Riku talk to you like nothing was happen. Like the stranger does'nt existed. Finally you decided just play with it "Okay then,thanks!!" Without you realise,Riku turn his head at the stranger with putting (TENN EYE) on his face. The two stranger got scare by it and walk away from them.

Don't mess with an innocent look people..... HAHAHAHA Kill me pls ~T_T~
It's been a long time I have'nt write anything so the story might be sound weird hehe.
See you when I write again!!
👋😁♥