My fan is an idol!? (Tsunashi Ryuunosuke X Reader)

Short story : Part 1

His POV
My eyes were stunned as I looked at the stage. The performance for the girl group that just debuted 3 months ago, known to be the most idol that has a sexy concept. Their performance makes me stunned on my seat. I glanced at Tenn and Gaku were also stunned. Of course we would. Because we recognize the center of that group, (Y/N).

Her movement, her dancing and her vocal was stunning. It sound as if we were in a new world. Her elegant appearance makes her looks like a princess. Of course I could recognize her right away once she stepped on the stage.

At first, I thought my eyes deceived me but it's not. Gaku even speaks to me. "No way that her, right!?"

That, I know it wasn't my imagination.

The perfomance end with flower petals flew in the air. The group vanished quickly. Their performance was amazing and all I could comment on is how their performance made the audience in a new world.

But still... Her face is still playing in my memory. TRIGGER knew her at our fan meeting 2 weeks ago. She came to our fan meeting and even talk with her. She was quiet and even looked flustered at the time. The fact that we didn't know she's an idol, and popular at that is unbelievable.

3rd Person POV

The music festival has ended as TRIGGER members walk along the hallway, on their way to the parking lot. Anesagi Kaoru, their manager, snaps her finger. "Oh no. I forgot to take the key in the waiting room."

Gaku turned around as he widened his eyes. "Really? Want me to get it?"

"No. I'll go. You guys just go straight to the car." *Kaoru speaks as she runs to get the keys in the waiting room.

The members aren't really bothered by it as they walk to the parking lot. While they wait for Kaoru to arrive, that's where they found a group they saw on the stage earlier. The group name was BEASTARS, a group formed into 5 members and their center (Y/N), is also there.

Your focus is on the tablet as you groans in disbelief. Your group members look at you in concerned. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?"

"Pardon? Oh yeah. Too bad that I can't watch TRIGGER performance earlier. There's no updated on social media too!!!" You speak. Not realizing that the TRIGGER members are watching. That's where your leader hit your shoulder.

You groans in pain as you're about to shout. But you leader cupped your head and turn you around. You froze. Your jaw drop. Your sweaters drop on the floor but obviously your tablet is safe on your hand. It's expensive anyway.

As if that your day couldn't be any better, your favourite member, Tsunashi Ryuunosuke, is watching you too. How embarrassing, (Y/N). Stop open your mouth, close your jaw now.

You close your jaw as you clears your throat. Trying to be professional, you bow your head slightly and behave as cool as you can. You saw them bow down as well despite being a senior in an entertaiment industry. You may not know but they were just stunned as you are so they ended up bowing their heads.

You get into the car and sit on the back of the car, trying to consume your scream, you hit the pillow that is being put in the car, thinking what you were doing back then. Once you calm down, you collect all of your thoughts. It's a good choice to avoid talking with them often.

You have to remember that other idols aren't like yours. Your group didn't care about dating or having a scandals. Since your group was being known as a controversial idol. But TRIGGER is different. Illegal paparazzi were everywhere and they can't wait to snap and write a story for news regarding idols private life.

You can't manage to cause trouble to them as a fan. As a fan yourself, it's enough for people to know that you're just a TRIGGER fan not as a person that actually fell in love for Tsunashi Ryuunosuke after he save you from suicide an year ago.

*To be continue.*