(Kujo Tenn) Jealousy Step Little Brother.

This request is from Evangeline_Thompson . I am truly sorry if this story is not just like what you think 🙇🏻‍♀ and I am very sorry for a late.

Tenn POV

I have this older sister once I left Riku and followed Kujo-san. She's kind of lovely. She is 2 years older than me. She always make a bento and breakfast for me. She even do cleaning in the house. And she even make my favourite donuts. She is an actor. Her talent of acting are very powerful. I should say it,she is very smart. Kujo-san and I even fell in her tricks.

"Tenn-kun? Tenn-kun? Heyyy are you even listening?" I heard a voice,which is familiar voice. I look up and saw her calling me. "What do you want,(Y/N)?" I saw she's pouting "That's rude. I told you to called me 'Onee-san' am I?" I sigh and I continue eat soba that she bought. I don't even know why she's bought it.

"Fine,what it is,'Onee-san'?" I continue eat as I heard she laughing a little. "Nothing really,I just want to say that tomorrow I will be home late. So you have to prepare your own food. And don't forget Aya-chan too!!" I stop eating and look at her with a serious face "Why?" She tilt her head and anwser my question "I have to film my first romance drama. So I'll be a little late,hehe"

The first thought I have in my mind is , romance drama means have a KISS scene. I look at her and find out that she keep laughing and giggling.

When I about to sleep,my mind keep bothering me about the KISS scene. I can't sleep until the morning.

*at the morning*

"Tenn? Tennnnnn!!!"

"Oi,damn kid!! You heard us!?"

I heard Ryuu and Gaku keep calling my name but I keep ignore them. Why (Y/N) is in my mind? Why am I get jealous when she will do a romance drama with OTHER guy? Just...why??

*at Kujo's house*

"T-tenn onii-chan? You okay?" Aya keep calling me but ignore it.

"Haah,I know that (Y/N) onee-chan will home late today but, aren't you usually ignore it?" Aya said,as I look down first before look at her with unemotion face.

"It is, I just thinking about other things,not that annoying women." As I continue eat. Just want to break the conversation,I have to give a normal conversation.

*skippu timeeeeeee*

It's already midnight and she did'nt home yet. Aya already sleep and I still at the living room with the lights off. It did'nt look scary since I open the night lamp. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and it's her. (Y/N) realise me when she about to walk to her room.

"Oh my gosh,Tennn you scare me!!!"

I walk toward her and hug her. Since she is 5 cm short than me, I can hug or tease her easily but she's smarter than me.

"T-tenn?" I keep hugging her and press her chest a bit,it's soft. (tenn seriously....) I heard she moan a bit. Is that a reaction that female do when they get harrass ???? (Y/N) touch my hair gently and said "What's wrong? Already miss me?" She giggle a bit. I know she actually tried tease me but that's not working . "Yeah,I miss you." I said while keep hugging her tightly. I see her blush a little and I smirk.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tounge,(Y/N)-oneesan?" I tease her as I see her blush more harder. "W-what's with that reaction, Tenn?" She look away as I turn her face into mine. "I got jealous when you said you will do romance drama......"

(Y/N) blink her eyes in confuse, it's true that is normal for an actor to act those kind of scene. I mean romance scene. I saw (Y/N) look at my eye and smirk while touching my cheek with both of her hand.

"Don't tell me that,you fall for me?" She said as I think my face is become red.

"You think?"

"Hmmmm,I think you really like me because all of this year you always care about me secretly."

Those words,I can know that Aya surely told her secretly that I actually care for her. That damn kid......

"Well,it's not like but I love you, (Y/N)." I saw she blush a bit her eyes trying to avoid mine. "T-then, try your best to catch my heart fall for you too,Tenn." (Reader-chan sho shyyy ehh) I smile gently and kiss her. Looks like she's enjoying it even though she won't admit that she also fall for me too.

Welp,thats all!!!!! Sorry for a late update ヾ( ゚∀゚)ノ゙ *dramatic crying* I been busy with my lifetime and laziying around of day :')))))) I been working on drawing request and my college work HHHHHH And this Corona season is so damn annoying that I can't get out from this damn houseeee (;ω;)

See you laterrrrrr!!!!