Halloween Special

Hello!!!!It's halloween special and of course this!Is the special story!!!!!!I hope,you will enjoy it!!!! (^∇^) // sorry,this speacial story started with....🔞 skipp it if you don't like it......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unexpected Pure Devil
(RyuuXreader) -🔞

in the empty changing room

"This is embarrasing,(Y/N)-chan!!" Ryuu said while he's wearing a devil outfit(imagine) and you were laughing by how he look like.He look like an evil demon but when you think it back,he does'nt fit to be a devil with his 'pure&shy' personality.He known as Japanese ero-ero Beast while his real personality does'nt even same with that nickname.

"(F/N)-chan,please don't laughhh! It's really embarrasing!!!!"

You still laughing even though he already said the warning.

"(F/N)-chan,I'll be mad if you does'nt stop laughing!!!"

Still,you laughing more hardly then before.Ryuu getting really impatient and already at his limit. You still laughing and suddenly he pull you to the sofa while take your arm and pin you.You was in very shock and speechless moment.

"R-ryuu???"

"Your fault for not stop laughing." He whispered and lick your ear. You were moaning a little and he keep continue it licking your neck.

"Sorry,I think you just awaken this devil,(Y/N)." He whispered again before he blow into your ear.You can feel excitement in you is awaken.He slowly put his hand on your back and slowly move it down.You still moaning and hold his arm tightly.

You realise that his hand at your bottom.He started take off your clothes and left your (F/C) underwear.You blushing really hard and cover your body with hands but thats useless.Ryuu's hand playing with your body by rubbing you while he kiss you gently.

You kiss him back and you can feel that he's pulling your panties off.He started playing with your clit and you moan and pleasure. He then kiss you and started playing with your tounge (forget how to spell ||=_=) .You still moaning and he took off your bra too.Ryuu push you lay on the sofa then and he is on the top.He unzipped his pants and took off his costume and left only his boxer.You stare at him with a blushing face as he know you want it.

"Y-you okay with this,(Y/N)-chan?" He said and you nod as an agreement.He took off his boxer and showing his 'big' member."P-please,be gentle" You said and look away while blushing while Ryuu is smiling and adjusting his size and want come inside you.You moan with pleasure and grab his arm.

//time skip//

After both of you done,You put your clothes on while Ryuu still lay on the sofa without a clothes on yet."O-oi,wear your clothes before someone here.." Ryuu look at you and he nod."...W-we can continue it back at your house!!Hmp!" It's kind of shock but "…Okayy!!^^" Ryuu agree it......

(Sorry,author is completely nosebleed while writing this lol) ////

Halloween Night~
(Riku X Reader)(fluff)

Halloween is coming tonight and you and your boyfriend,Riku planning wanna have a good sleepover together at your house. Since he live at the dorm with his idol member.You live alone at your apartment.It's quiet a big apartment for one person live.It have 3 bedroom,2 bathroom,a balcony that fits you put a lot of flower pots and one swing chair.

At the night,Riku already at your house and deciding what movie you two should watch on halloween.While you preparing a popcorn and drinks.

"Hmmmmmm...."

"Riku-kun?Did you still deciding?" You said as you bring the popcorn and drink infront the TV.

"Yeahh,I don't know which to choose.^^;" He said.Your eyes catch one movie called '(most scary movie you know)'.You take the movie and show it at Riku. "What about this!??" As your eyes sparkling,you also shaking.

"O-okay then but...are you okay?Aren't you scare of horror?" Riku said as he put the CD inside.Since the movie in english,he set the japanese subtitles."I-i'm fine!!!No need to worry!!Ahah hah hahh!" Riku feel not okay with it.Since it's the most scariest movie.

While the movie is played,you hold Riku's arm and a pillow for protection (to close eyes actually). While Riku is eating the popcorn so he won't be scare much since his mind is bothered by chewing the popcorn.The movie is ver scary that will make people can't sleep."Huwaaaaaa!!!!!" You shouting when the scary part is showing and hold on Riku's arm tightly.To be honest,Riku also scare too but his mind is distracted by chewing the popcorn.

After the movie end,you lay on Riku's lap and sigh of relief.Riku smile at you and say "I thought you say you will be okay watching this ^^" .You blushing of embarrasment and hide your face with the pillow "S-shut up..."

Riku still smiling and take the pillow away from you."Ah!?Heyy!!my pillow-!?" Your words cut by Riku kissing you with a gentle way.You also enjoy it.Riku then release the kissing and look at you."Let's,enjoy our night tonight? ^^" You blushing and nod yes. Since Riku is pure,what you guys do usually is cuddling , kissing and joking only.But it's a very good moment when you with him~

Yeayy~To be honest,I usually eat when watching horror movie so i won't be scare.But when i did'nt eat,I usually don't scare. Yep,i did'nt scare watch horror much.I mostly laugh at the scene.lol

I will make a christmas speacial too ~ probaly TennXreader//IoriXreader or MitsukiXreader//SogoXreader....idk....T_T

Bye bye~ ♪v(⌒o⌒)v♪